Fel-ix is very difficult to use post nerf

Or is it just me?

Felix has those bulky sights that make headshots difficult. I used to just double body shot people, but with the nerfs thats near impossible to do now.

Comments

• dusannfsdusannfs Posts: 16

Git Gud. No, seriously, all you gotta do is aim for the head. Sure, the MOA and Vas are still superior, and a bit easier to use, but it's not that drastic. When I play badly, I blame the gun. When i play good, I realize I would play well on any weapon and that those "disadvantages" don't matter as long as I land those sweet headshots! Uh I might get some hate, but if you want to practice for Felix, use PDP. Same scope. Also you will get some feel of the gun, just set the rule to just headshot and resist the temptation to be the autonoob bodyshot scrub. Slow the firerate down a bit if you really want to immerse yourself, so you don't panic later on when using Felix (or MOA) which have less room for mistakes due to much slower firing. Happy sniping!

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 259

Felix is the only fair sniper rifle in my opinion. Moa and pdp are easymode and grandeur is not even a sniper rifle. And it's @$!#.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,356

yea they need to change some of the sight on guns like the blish and fel-IX

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!