Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

So would db have suffered same fate??

2»

Comments

• NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534

never happen, North Korea has the pot

moop
  • Warface was IMO one the the best F2P ever made, but right after my.com bought it things went to pot in a bad way, i had over 5000 hours in 3 years of play and now i uninstalled my.com is poison for games.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,419

@TheStrangerous said:
    The only way for Lawbreakers to survive is F2P model.
    It already contains loot boxes and microtransactions. 30 Bucks seems a bit too much for online only game.

It was supposed to be free to play but some one decided to make it pay to play

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,404

@TheStrangerous said:
    The only way for Lawbreakers to survive is F2P model.
    It already contains loot boxes and microtransactions. 30 Bucks seems a bit too much for online only game.

I mean, you got Overwatch that's 60$ for online only game as well and Cliff claimed that they are not doing that 60$ online play only bullsh*t. Sometimes I just wonder if Blizzard just got hella lucky with their Overwatch release date timing meanwhile other companies who have made countless FPS games are just all failing.

• The only reason Overwatch is 60$ and people are buying it, is Blizzard's messiah like reputation, corporate slaves the over-royal fans not questioning bad business practices and AAA hype that draws lowest common denominator.

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

• @TheStrangerous said:
    The only reason Overwatch is 60$ and people are buying it, is Blizzard's messiah like reputation, corporate slaves the over-royal fans not questioning bad business practices and AAA hype that draws lowest common denominator.

blizzard fanbois and their overly-sexualized video game characters

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• @GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:
    The only reason Overwatch is 60$ and people are buying it, is Blizzard's messiah like reputation, corporate slaves the over-royal fans not questioning bad business practices and AAA hype that draws lowest common denominator.

blizzard fanbois and their overly-sexualized video game characters

like it or not, they give the playerbase what they want and because of that they are successful. the games that try to force unwanted modes/changes/rules loose support and go defunct.......way of the world, give your customers what they want or somebody else will.