Who's getting the the weapons?

2»

Comments

• @TheStrangerous said:
    Bushwanker will have the axe, inevitably, gotta raise those cowboy stereotypes up!

Yeah, silenced weapons, I can see new/old recon class have one. Totally on it.

He needs the Simeon too

• @Brycko said:

@TheStrangerous said:
    I really wish they'd release gen 3 after presumably last merc this year, presumably coming on 28th of November, according to "6-7 weeks new merc with new primary/secondary" oath.

What more, other than creative melee, can they come up with? With SMGs it feels like it's enough (poor SMG-9, the underdog of SMGs), ARs already filling in the SMG equivalents, a new semi auto primary between Dreiss and Grandeur?

Or shotgun with low damage but large magazine and high fire-rate XD

automatic shotgun?

• BryckoBrycko Posts: 194

@Mr-Penguin said:

Burst pistol. Pretty obvious gap to fill.

I'm honestly surprised the Hoigat isn't a burst pistol. When the first videos of it came out a lot of people thought it was a slow-firing automatic pistol.

@Mr-Penguin said:

New burst rifle. I was thinking something with slow burst ROF but extremely short burst delay, with 4 round bursts to make it a cross between an auto and BR. Hell, maybe make it auto-cycle the bursts too. In the same vein, a 2-round burst rifle that crosses the Driess with the BRs.

Burstfire SMG. Hurtsall should be able to switch between automatic and 4 round burst firing modes. Now that would make an amazing weapon :)