Sniper Rifles

I came back to DB only to find sniper rifles nerfed in regards to bodyshot damage, while headshot damage is unchanged.

Is this necessary? Why use then when Javelin exists?

Personally I wish snipers were returned back to what they were before, since burst rifles already outmatch them most of the time except at extreme ranges.

Comments

• @JJMAJR said:
    I came back to DB only to find sniper rifles nerfed in regards to bodyshot damage, while headshot damage is unchanged.

Personally I wish snipers were returned back to what they were before, since burst rifles already outmatch them most of the time except at extreme ranges.

rocket has fly time.

dont worry, headshot with sniper rifle is still the most lethal and fastest way to kill in the game.

and PDP still viable.

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • henki000henki000 Posts: 235

Maybe most fastest way to kill one enemy, but when you have to wipe whole team its a different story.

• LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 1,964
    edited September 24

@JJMAJR said:

One of these things has no cooldown and no travel time, take a guess which.

Let's not forget the nerf did nothing outside of not letting you body a Fragger twice.

You don't need to learn how to aim in Dirty Bomb if you just use Bursts, Shotguns or Sniper Rifles.