Show off your new Ghostclip skins

Comments

• brah22brah22 Posts: 2

Just pulled cr43 Ultra operator. Opened 5 Chostclip Equitment cases. I'm bloody lucky.

• Wo1venWo1ven NorwayPosts: 125

Two great loadouts there Eox. Congratulations!

• EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,922Moderator

@Wo1ven said:
    Two great loadouts there Eox. Congratulations!

Thanks. :)

I hope I'll be able to get a great Sawbonez loadout as well.

"Explosions are red.
    Skyhammer drops ammo.
    You play bad
    And you have ugly camo."
    - Broneholm, 2017.

I'm hoping for a Sawbones too. Would love to get the BL71.

• cFncFn Posts: 109

And got a cobalt while opening 10 cases.

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 169

@watsyurdeal said:
    So are these cases easy to get or are you people just ungodly lucky?

During the event, regular cases are upgraded with a 2% chance to drop SE skins, like during the previous Final Assault event.

• 5 cases into unboxing and chill and she gives you that look

• @cFn, so jealous of that CR73 Saw, 383 Sparks, and BL81 Bush. Nice pulls!

• My event luck continues.

• DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 806Genome Editor
    edited September 22

We're off to a pretty good start for the next update of the DB Genome Project...

Big thanks to @Wo1ven, @MisterBadmin and @NinjaToast for posting Genome-specs pictures, always greatly appreciated!

Thanks also to the @TheFluffyOne, @Shirobon and @everlovestruck for posting high-resolution shots of enemy versions of their skins, those are bit more work but are still usable for me.

Now for the pleading bit... I'm only missing 7 more, of which 6 have already been posted in this thread, so if you guys could take a few seconds to look up the Genome submission guidelines and capture matching screenshots of those missing mercs, you would be a great help:

And if anyone out there got a Proxy, please have a thought for me as well ;)

• BerylRdmBerylRdm Posts: 674

@Djiesse I will take proper screenshots tommorow.

Hey, hey look! It's a goddamn signature!
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,635

As usual rng gods hate me

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• @cFn OMG you got the best sparks card and the best sawbones card as well, I'm so jealous.

• excuse me?..
    I've only opened like equipment 7 cases and just got a THIRD one...

what

OMG! My favorite Phantom loadout. I'm so jealous right now. Trade it for my Rhino? ;)

Since I still haven't got any of these skins yet, could anyone tell me what their official name is? If you hover your mouse over a card where the loadout name is, you will get an info popup, I'm looking for the name in parenthesis at the end.

• nokiIInokiII Posts: 520
    edited September 23

@Djiesse

The cards are called "Ghostclip"

edit: second screenshot is with default gamma...take what you like best.

nerf snippers.
  • BerylRdmBerylRdm Posts: 674

Got another 2:

Hey, hey look! It's a goddamn signature!
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,256

@BerylRdm said:
    Got another 2:

WTF

I open 10 cases and I get 10 leads...lucky just to get a Iron but you get 3 bronze and 2 ghost...

:'(

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 329
    edited September 23

@Djiesse, is this what you need of Aimee? Not sure if I've got the right gamma settings or something; the others submitted to you look foggy. Just lemme know if you need me to go back and tweak it and I will.

Got these yesterday:

Another trash Rhino, but I'll take that Arty any day. Pretty happy with it.

@Wintergreen said:
    @Djiesse, is this what you need of Aimee? Not sure if I've got the right gamma settings or something; the others submitted to you look foggy. Just lemme know if you need me to go back and tweak it and I will.

That's perfect @Wintergreen, the "foggy" ones are salvageable through some Photoshop magic to adjust the brightness / contrast, but I'm happy when I don't need to do it :)

@Djiesse said:

@Wintergreen said:

That's perfect @Wintergreen, the "foggy" ones are salvageable through some Photoshop magic to adjust the brightness / contrast, but I'm happy when I don't need to do it :)

Out of curiosity what do you do with these pics

• @Mc1412013 said:

dood, this fella does a huge favour for hundreds of people

http://forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts/p1

• @neonlichts said:

@Mc1412013 said:

While also depressing me by reminding me I never got my hands on a Rogue En Vogue or Dickens Nader skin. Breaks my heart every time I look, man. :(

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 258

Closing in on 100 cases and not a single one. Not even a silver card actually.

@neonlichts said:

@Mc1412013 said:

http://forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts/p1

Oh i know he did the things with the cards i didnt realize he use the pics next to the cards. 95% of the time im on here with my phone during work between jobs and my phone is like dialup speed(thanks sprint for such great service) so i tend to stay away from threads with loads of pics