Show off your new Ghostclip skins

Within the first 3 minutes of opening the game, buying 15 Ghostclip equipment cases, and quick opening them all:

«134

Comments

  • @TheFluffyOne holy @$!# those look dope
    and I'm here sitting with my rhino card I would never use

  • KiraysKirays Posts: 1,366Moderator

    This is my current collection. I spent 360.000 credits on these cards.

    The game just loves giving me Rhinos for some reason.

  • Well, since we're already on the topic of a card that the game loves to give us. For me it's the R22 Proxy.

  • opened 40

    none

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • Wo1venWo1ven NorwayPosts: 138
    edited September 21

    Out of 51 cases so far I got these two:


    Edit: 30 more cases and I got my obligatory Rhino. Now I'm just waiting for a Remburg Proxy...

    And here are 1152 x 864 versions for @Djiesse
    https://s26.postimg.org/twzcm8h7d/20170921170806_1.jpg
    https://s26.postimg.org/ub0olu1ax/20170921170817_1.jpg
    https://s26.postimg.org/85lmsnhnd/20170921172657_1.jpg

    Post edited by Wo1ven on
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,032

    30k credits later.

    Roses are red and violets are blue.
    I bang you all!
    Now you're dead too.
  • CO_GritCO_Grit Posts: 31
    edited September 23

    Two percent, Schmoo percent.

    Post edited by CO_Grit on
  • imLegalimLegal Posts: 44
    edited September 21

    -

    Post edited by imLegal on
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,741

    So are these cases easy to get or are you people just ungodly lucky?

    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • ShirobonShirobon Posts: 123

    @CO_Grit said:
    Two percent, Schmoo percent.

    https://imgur.com/a/3AlIM

    (Also, why can't I embed images? I put the URL in but it never shows up. Do I need a certain number of posts?)

    Because you're not using the image's url. You're using the url of the page that contains the image.

    This is the link you want: https://i.imgur.com/mLRug6Q.jpg

  • @MisterBadmin fave Sparks, Thunder, and Vas <3

    Much wow!

    IMO

  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,368

    Well it seems I'm starting to develop a pattern as well...I hate the Dreiss so the game is like "Here have some Dreiss" Like Kira? "Have a identical Dreiss card!"

    Only upside I can see is it seems to break my patern of nothing but @$!# event cards...

  • @Sorotia said:
    Well it seems I'm starting to develop a pattern as well...I hate the Dreiss so the game is like "Here have some Dreiss" Like Kira? "Have a identical Dreiss card!"

    Only upside I can see is it seems to break my patern of nothing but @$!# event cards...

    im thinking... what if you use @$!# bronze cards?
    i got my first cobalt kira by playing the drilled dreiss, then i got the ADS Dreiss Quickscope card.

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 1,996



    2/3 pretty good. Simeon looks hot as hell.

    Reminder that it's always okay to vote kick a sniper, no matter how well they're doing.
  • ShirobonShirobon Posts: 123

    Ding ding ding ding!

    I'm part of the club too now! Only after 17 cases.

    The caulden looks so snazzy

  • henki000henki000 Posts: 253
    edited September 21

    50 cases, I really enjoy this new quick open.

  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,368

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Sorotia said:
    Well it seems I'm starting to develop a pattern as well...I hate the Dreiss so the game is like "Here have some Dreiss" Like Kira? "Have a identical Dreiss card!"

    Only upside I can see is it seems to break my patern of nothing but @$!# event cards...

    im thinking... what if you use @$!# bronze cards?
    i got my first cobalt kira by playing the drilled dreiss, then i got the ADS Dreiss Quickscope card.

    But I want nice skins? Only ones I ever use are the two proxy...

  • Well, 53 cases down and not a single one... :'( Really want one for Phoenix, Sawbones, or Arty. They look cool with 'em. Maybe I'll throw some more money at SD on the last day of this event if this trend of bad luck continues.

  • blufflordblufflord Posts: 578

    @Wintergreen said:
    Well, 53 cases down and not a single one... :'( Really want one for Phoenix, Sawbones, or Arty. They look cool with 'em. Maybe I'll throw some more money at SD on the last day of this event if this trend of bad luck continues.

    I'd def wait until the end to buy the cases, cause who know you might receive an event card the very next case you open. If you don't have any by the last day, then maybe buy some i dunno.

  • @blufflord said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Well, 53 cases down and not a single one... :'( Really want one for Phoenix, Sawbones, or Arty. They look cool with 'em. Maybe I'll throw some more money at SD on the last day of this event if this trend of bad luck continues.

    I'd def wait until the end to buy the cases, cause who know you might receive an event card the very next case you open. If you don't have any by the last day, then maybe buy some i dunno.

    Yeah, that's usually the plan for me with every event. Depends on whether or not I even like the skin that much.

  • BerylRdmBerylRdm Posts: 675

    This 2% is bullshit. The chance is much higher :)




    Spent 60k credits on this.

    Hey, hey look! It's a goddamn signature!
  • auwiauwi Posts: 22




    160 cases bought

  • Yay, I just got my first one...

    Yay... Woohoo, right on... I hate my life.

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,296

    Seriously think that if they're going to be releasing limited time skins they might as well replace their mechanics.

    Event cases should swap their Bronze, Silver, Gold and Cobalt with a 10% chance to an event skin.

    Elite Cases give you a confirmed event case.

    Special Event cases letting you narrow the mercs to 3.

    Also, How long will the Spectre be in-store?

  • @Reddeadcap said:
    Seriously think that if they're going to be releasing limited time skins they might as well replace their mechanics.

    Event cases should swap their Bronze, Silver, Gold and Cobalt with a 10% chance to an event skin.

    Elite Cases give you a confirmed event case.

    Special Event cases letting you narrow the mercs to 3.

    Also, How long will the Spectre be in-store?

    Agreed, but you know as well as I do that it won't happen. It's kind of interesting to me, though, that they haven't tweaked these things much. I feel like changing the probability, letting us choose the mercs, or some sort of exchange/reroll option would actually increase their revenue by selling more. As it stands, I'm unwilling to spend more than about 20 bucks every event due to the extreme unlikelihood of me getting an event case, let alone one of the loadouts or mercs I want from said event. I know I would be spending a hell of lot more money on this stuff if I actually felt like what I wanted was actually somewhat attainable. I'd probably drop 100 bucks every event and I'm not even kidding. I don't mind supporting development teams and small games I like if I agree with their marketing approach and in-game stores.

  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,475

    30 so far and got 1 silver vassili, 4 bronzes, 3 irons to keep, 4 irons for recycling and the resst are lead.

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,296

    @Wintergreen said:

    Agreed, but you know as well as I do that it won't happen. It's kind of interesting to me, though, that they haven't tweaked these things much. I feel like changing the probability, letting us choose the mercs, or some sort of exchange/reroll option would actually increase their revenue by selling more. As it stands, I'm unwilling to spend more than about 20 bucks every event due to the extreme unlikelihood of me getting an event case, let alone one of the loadouts or mercs I want from said event. I know I would be spending a hell of lot more money on this stuff if I actually felt like what I wanted was actually somewhat attainable. I'd probably drop 100 bucks every event and I'm not even kidding. I don't mind supporting development teams and small games I like if I agree with their marketing approach and in-game stores.

    It's sad in my opinion because they've really shown a lot of improvements with previous events.

    Using a special currency for event items rather than time played.

    The way boosters work, were added

    How the hexadict helps everyone in the map rather than just the person who has it like rogue en vogue, etc.

    If its going to be a really small duration, why make it a 0.2% chance of getting one of a possible 189 loadout cards for 21 mercs.

    The odds are really stacked against you, unless you've had a long haitus of this game.

Sign In or Register to comment.