2»

Comments

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,382
    Other? :O

@Eox said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Eox said:

@TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

Robot ? Yeah, no worries. An anthro ? Nah. That doesn't fit DB's universe at all.

whats an anthro

That kind of characters :

!

Basically furries. But I heard there's a difference between anthros and furries. I have no clue what it is though.

i thought athropod are spiders and bipedal are 2 legged or stand on 2 legs

then i realized its Anthropomorphic means humanoid
    humanoid robot is probably considered as Anthropomorphic too.

but furries...
    it just gives me nightmare

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • TheFluffyOneTheFluffyOne Posts: 261
    Female

@Eox said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Eox said:

@TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

Robot ? Yeah, no worries. An anthro ? Nah. That doesn't fit DB's universe at all.

whats an anthro

That kind of characters :

!

Basically furries. But I heard there's a difference between anthros and furries. I have no clue what it is though.

Well, the difference is quite simple. Anything like animals, robots, etc. that are made more humanoid are anthros. Anthro robots are droids, anthro animals are furries.
    All furries are anthros, while all anthros aren't furries.

• TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,528
    Male

Jackal commander seems to howl sometimes, during his radio calls.
    Sometimes he nervously grumbles.
    Maybe he is a werejackal, bit/scratched by his former pet jackal, turning into one, once a blue moon ;)

Proud supporter of adding jetpack merc to DB.

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 175
    Male

Anthro is the short version of Anthropomorphic "thing". As @TheFluffyOne said, anything that is made human-like is anthropomorphic : animals, robots, alien, etc...

Male

Now I'm confident something will be announced/happen this week, only over 2 days left 'til the end of the current event. Most likely Thursday or Friday.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,914
    Female

Tbh as long as i can zap people with the new merc, I don't care what gender, race, or species it is (unless it's our 8th bald white guy).

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
    edited October 3
    Male

@Wintergreen said:
    Give us a robot or ghost to make everyone happy and keep the Twitter outrage down to a healthy level.

You called it! We have our own Wheately!
    It's gonna be a draw between people who vote "genderless" and something other.
    Here, have some cookies, as +1 Insightful!

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 353
    Genderless

Wooohoo, I win!

ahem

I'd like to, uh, take this opportunity to first thank God, my teammates who have stuck with me since the beginning, uh, my wife and beautiful daughter back home, and, um, I'd also like to thank my coach for being my coach, I'd like to again thank God, erm, this game is my passion, hard work, thanks, and I'd like to thank my high school coach, my wonderful mom, uh, my first girlfriend from middle school, my chiropractor, all my sponsors sips drink, all my potential sponsors in the future, and, uh, God. Thank you all. I couldn't have done it without you.

accepts cookies and raises trophy

Male

We have a tie between female and genderless! (The drone counts as a merc too! It's two mercs in one!)

Congratulations +1 Insightful!