Next merc's gender?

TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,763
edited September 16 in Mercenary Discussion

Let's play another time capsule game!
Whoever guesses the next merc's gender, give'em cookies.
It will be dug out in the future.

I say, based on the fact in 2016 we got female, then in 2017 male, followed by female, I bid the next one is male.

Next merc's gender? 35 votes

Male
22%
PtilouiXenithosTheStrangeroushawkeyeguy99henki000EsakaTacticalMechXSheepieX 8 votes
Female
37%
DjiesseLifeupOmegaSorotiaGuziolJJMAJRDieu-SamaDrac0rionLord_CoctusTheFluffyOneMonstro800FishRollswoodchipJB.Phoenix 13 votes
Hermaphrodite
5%
EoxinscrutableShow 2 votes
Genderless
8%
FrogteamWintergreenAMPAL 3 votes
Other? :O
25%
SzakalotwatsyurdealneverplayseriouBlackboltLWfrostyvampireGatoCommodoreMuddyGrenadeTheFpsPro27ItMeBayside 9 votes

Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

«1

Comments

  • Other? :O

    no merc.

  • Genderless

    Genderless because I can't choose between the 457 other genders. Give us a robot or ghost to make everyone happy and keep the Twitter outrage down to a healthy level. On a serious note, I think it'll probably end up being male for the reasons you mentioned.

  • Male

    @Wintergreen said:
    Genderless because I can't choose between the 457 other genders. Give us a robot or ghost to make everyone happy and keep the Twitter outrage down to a healthy level. On a serious note, I think it'll probably end up being male for the reasons you mentioned.

    That's right! There are no machine characters in DB!
    Please SD! Machines have feelings too!

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • Genderless

    Next merc: Phoenix's leg with a BIOS update.

    I really do hope we get another medic, though. I want a heavy medic. Could see it being a guy.

  • TheFpsPro27TheFpsPro27 Posts: 37
    edited September 16
    Other? :O

    Is mayonnaise a gender? XD

  • Other? :O

    Other, personally I'd like to believe the next one will sexually identify as a toaster.

  • Other? :O

    Attack Helicopter

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,032
    Female

    We need a giant buff medic who,

    A. Tries to steal Rhino from Aura.
    or
    B. Accepts Thunders love.

    Roses are red and violets are blue.
    I bang you all!
    Now you're dead too.
  • EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,996Moderator
    edited September 18
    Hermaphrodite

    ARE YOU ASSUMING THEIR GEEEEEEENDHUUUUUUUUUUURR ?!

    Someone had to do that @$!# meme.

  • Other? :O

    @GatoCommodore said:

    Oh my God yes

  • Other? :O

    @Eox said:
    ARE YOU ASSUMING THEIR GEEEEEEENDHUUUUUUUUUUURR ?!

    Someone had to do that @$!# meme.

    i was going to but i already have too much flag

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,741
    Other? :O

    Attack Helicopter

    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,032
    Female

    @watsyurdeal said:
    Attack Helicopter

    Not even original, shameful of you.

    Roses are red and violets are blue.
    I bang you all!
    Now you're dead too.
  • Other? :O

    I would really like to question @Eox here

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 309
    edited September 21
    Male

    Another boring white caucasian male with brown hair ?
    Please SD make me wrong !
    We could have an Indian merc (i think there is a large number of indian inhabitants in England).
    Or a Mahori fighter ! :open_mouth:

  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,763
    edited September 21
    Male

    @Ptiloui said:
    Another boring white caucasian male with brown hair ?
    Please SD make me wrong !
    We could have an Indian merc (i think there is a large number of indian inhabitants in England).
    Or a Mahori fighter ! :open_mouth:

    Oh boy, Indian as in from India or Native America?

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 845
    edited September 21

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 309
    Male

    @TheStrangerous said:

    @Ptiloui said:
    Another boring white caucasian male with brown hair ?
    Please SD make me wrong !
    We could have an Indian merc (i think there is a large number of indian inhabitants in England).
    Or a Mahori fighter ! :open_mouth:

    Oh boy, Indian as in from India or Native America?

    From India :)

  • Male

    Bumping a second thread like this, just like in that other "I told you so" thread, prepare your cookies!

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,297
    edited September 29

    They look female by the look of the hands in the new guns video.

    Why No QT Trap? :(

  • Male

    @Reddeadcap said:
    They look female by the look of the hands in the new guns video.

    Why No QT Trap? :(

    Let's just wait a bit, KAY?

    We need to be absolutely 100% sure, cause it might be a robot with feminine design, and robots have no gender ;)

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 309
    edited September 29
    Male

    @TheStrangerous said:

    @Reddeadcap said:
    They look female by the look of the hands in the new guns video.

    Why No QT Trap? :(

    Let's just wait a bit, KAY?

    We need to be absolutely 100% sure, cause it might be a robot with feminine design, and robots have no gender ;)

    The thing is, it seems there is some electrical wires going along the left gloves at 53s.
    Maybe it's just related to his/her ability, but it can be possible :smiley:

  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 837Genome Editor
    Female

    Those nails on the right hand made me vote "female".

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,297

    @Ptiloui

    @TheStrangerous

    I have mixxed feelings about what I am saying.

    Assault rifles so far haven't really been a medic weapon so she could be an assault, maybe shooting electricity like a tesla coil from her right hand, the company logo ln the rifles and batons are also those of the revivr, maybe it's a reference to the fact that this company is employee electricity for their products?

    This can be interesting, maybe more mercs and even weapons could be inspired by companies irl but with some looks based off companies ingame. Ghost clip can be really 3d printed circular and weird, this company that makes the revivr, batons and new rifle could make a railgun of some kind and tesla gear for some new mercs

  • Male

    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,297

    @TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

    Doubt it, the suspensions of disbelief doesn't match, unless its like that dog in Cawadoody.

  • EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,996Moderator
    Hermaphrodite

    @TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

    Robot ? Yeah, no worries. An anthro ? Nah. That doesn't fit DB's universe at all.

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,625
    Other? :O

    @Eox said:

    @TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

    Robot ? Yeah, no worries. An anthro ? Nah. That doesn't fit DB's universe at all.

    whats an anthro

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,996Moderator
    edited October 1
    Hermaphrodite

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Eox said:

    @TheStrangerous said:
    Still, a robot merc would be nice. Or perhaps a mutant humanoid animal, OW has Winston, Paladins has Pip and Drogoz, DB should have one. A jackal perhaps?

    Robot ? Yeah, no worries. An anthro ? Nah. That doesn't fit DB's universe at all.

    whats an anthro

    That kind of characters :

    !

    Basically furries. But I heard there's a difference between anthros and furries. I have no clue what it is though.

Sign In or Register to comment.