Thank goodness, DB got free from the clutches of Nexon...

Lawbreakers is dead on arrival, thanks to lack of marketing from Nexon.
Ghost in The Shell, while average at best, got an outrageous update, then Nexon decided to execute this game (Servers shutting down December 5th this year).

I don't wanna know what happens to DB, in alternate universe, where Nexon has it by the balls...

Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

Comments

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,628

@TheStrangerous said:
    Ghost in The Shell, while average at best, got an outrageous update, then Nexon decided to execute this game (Servers shutting down December 5th this year).

I don't wanna know what happens to DB, in alternate universe, where Nexon has it by the balls...

SD dodged the bullet

Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 534

Only know of a few of their games, but the general consensus seems to be they destroy everything they touch and they've got piss-poor DLC/P2W models. Don't doubt any of it considering how much content SD has pushed out for DB since they've been out of the equation. Here's to hoping that trend continues!

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,801

@TheStrangerous said:

oh crap i forgot about ghost in the shell i have it but cant remember when i last played that . I dont play law breakers only because i don't wanna pay full price for a game since i need 3 copies of it. I only played a 20-30 min a day if that any ways so 30 isn't worth it for me. Id rather spend my money on a game like this that i play hrs at a time. don't get me wrong i do like law breakers. plus i dont even watch there live streams cuz there meh and they replaced our favorite community manager with some one else, and it isnt raz either :( .

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here