NEW DEV VIDEO: NEW MAP ART

PinfluxPinflux Posts: 18Administrator, Moderator, Developer

With shoe away, the team has banded together for a look at the art for our next new map...

The Javelin Update Trailer:

The Future of DB | Gamescom 2017:

Javelin Community Playlist:

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Comments

  • Yay the devs were let out of the development dungeon to talk to us <3

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732
    edited August 29

    .

    Post edited by Mc1412013 on

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,150

    More with Catatafish, he seems pretty slick :)
    Also, pretty sure she's Nerd1princess (read nerdy-princess), and she's okay. You have to remember that understanding everything that is said clearly and well enunciated is important for videos like these. She knows how to enunciate, but her level of speaking isn't quite to the point where she should be any face of SD for us.

    However, I agree, more videos with personalized departmental information would be very awesome!

    The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

  • TitaniumRaptureTitaniumRapture Posts: 353
    edited August 25

    Nerd1princess has cute accent. :)

    @Pinflux Btw you forgot to pin this. :)

    Post edited by TitaniumRapture on
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732

    Yay the devs were let out of the development dungeon to talk to us <3

    We definately need more dev only vids the one with shoe isnt enough. Infact i think it should be devs only sorry no shoe twitch streams. Maybe we could get more out of devs. Which reminds me wheres the live stream with the guy who voices commander. Could have swarn miss murder or raz said it was being looked into doing

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 254

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732
    edited August 29

    .

    Post edited by Mc1412013 on

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    Let me corect both of you she is both.
    .

    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    Yeah because who wouldnt be flattered by some internet weirdos. :D

  • XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,150

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    SNIP
    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    I don't know, I think she'd probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :/ You're starting to look obsessed with someone.

    The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732
    edited August 29

    .

    Post edited by Mc1412013 on

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • @Xenithos said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    SNIP
    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    I don't know, I think she'd probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :/ You're starting to look obsessed with someone.

    In case she got forum account at all. :)

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732
    edited August 29

    @TitaniumRapture said:

    @Xenithos said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    SNIP
    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    I don't know, I think she'd probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :/ You're starting to look obsessed with someone.

    In case she got forum account at all. :)

    Um nope im not and i wasnt trying to be either i deleted all my posts, people are readi g into it the wrong way.

    Post edited by Mc1412013 on

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • @Mc1412013 said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:

    @Xenithos said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    SNIP
    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    I don't know, I think she'd probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :/ You're starting to look obsessed with someone.

    In case she got forum account at all. :)

    Um nope im not and i wasnt trying to be either i deleted all my posts, people are readi g into it the wrong way.

    Your posts were fine. :/

  • @Mc1412013 said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:

    @Xenithos said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Ptiloui said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :)

    Let me correct this for you :blush:

    SNIP
    She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

    I don't know, I think she'd probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :/ You're starting to look obsessed with someone.

    In case she got forum account at all. :)

    Um nope im not and i wasnt trying to be either i deleted all my posts, people are readi g into it the wrong way.

    Or can somebody sue you in USA for calling him "cute"?

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,732

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    Or can somebody sue you in USA for calling him "cute"?

    Its possible people have sued and won over dumber @$!# than that.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

Sign In or Register to comment.