New Video: Javelin's Merc Role-Call

PinfluxPinflux Posts: 14Administrator, Moderator, Developer

New Merc Javelin drops tomorrow! Watch the vid, get hyped, you know the drill:

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Pinflux

Comments

  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,324

    Viking scream voice command or bust!

  • everlovestruckeverlovestruck Posts: 429
    edited August 21

    I saw a new augment. Also, does she only use SCAR and Dreiss?
    EDIT
    nvm this vid explains it. It's SCAR, Dreiss and BR-16
    also a green event card in the thumbnail

  • TitaniumRaptureTitaniumRapture Posts: 323
    edited August 21

    So it is really walking ammo dispenser. That is great because now even aimless idiots (me) can be useful.

  • @everlovestruck said:
    I saw a new augment. Also, does she only use SCAR and Dreiss?
    EDIT
    nvm this vid explains it. It's SCAR, Dreiss and BR-16
    also a green event card in the thumbnail

    Damn I have bad feeling that it will be total medic hunter. :/

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,557

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    So it is really walking ammo dispenser. That is great because now even aimless idiots (me) can be useful.

    Yeah no more noob sky hamers only giving them self ammo. Hope it doesnt give enemy players ammo.and does she prioritze her self over teamates when it comes to ammo.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,557

    Obsidan pack for her?????? Lile with turtle.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,020
    edited August 21

    @Mc1412013 said:
    Obsidan pack for her?????? Lile with turtle.

    Yeah, I'm out of credits and I wouldn't mind spending real dough. C'mon SD, don't disappoint me :D

    Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 125

    Damn, excuse me Nader but it will be really hard to not cheat on you :O

    Also this green card with a redhead Javelin ? Hot af !

  • TitaniumRaptureTitaniumRapture Posts: 323
    edited August 21

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    So it is really walking ammo dispenser. That is great because now even aimless idiots (me) can be useful.

    Yeah no more noob sky hamers only giving them self ammo. Hope it doesnt give enemy players ammo.and does she prioritze her self over teamates when it comes to ammo.

    It seems that it gives ammo when she reloads. So all these selfish skyhammers wont still be much more useful than now. But you can try to wait until she reloads and hope for CD.

  • Oh Im in love, inn loove

  • znuundznuund Posts: 108
    edited August 22

    unfortunately I can play her only Thursday :(

  • ClemClem7ClemClem7 Posts: 371
    edited August 23

    @TitaniumRapture said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    So it is really walking ammo dispenser. That is great because now even aimless idiots (me) can be useful.

    Yeah no more noob sky hamers only giving them self ammo. Hope it doesnt give enemy players ammo.and does she prioritze her self over teamates when it comes to ammo.

    It seems that it gives ammo when she reloads. So all these selfish skyhammers wont still be much more useful than now. But you can try to wait until she reloads and hope for CD.

    She give ammo as a passive, every player that enter the area take ammo, like a mobile aura station, but for ammunition.
    The cooldown is for self replenish, if you're not on CD, you will be topped when you reload. But if you're on CD, you have to wait for the CD to end before you'll get replenished.

    My only concern with her is that I don't see the point of guided rocket. It's like a slow straight rocket, because you need to keep the trajectory very clear to not finish in a wall. You can't fire in the sky and move on position to drop it on the enemy.
    I mean, it would be great if you could choose when to guide the rocket, then it doesn't finish in the wall you're looking at when you move. Like a laser guided rocket with which you only activate the laser when you see the objective, a bit like this without the second rocket.

Sign In or Register to comment.