After Execusion is gone ....

CraiknCraikn Posts: 4

Hi SD

After Execution is gone for ever...maybe just don´t simple delete it from the Game...since some ppl (inc. me) rly liked that Mode...maybe hm Reward us for the try ? xD ...maybe a Trinked for Execusion-Player who got the Execusioner Badge or something like that ( the more badges the more shiny?) ? ...Just to remember New players in the Future...there was once a Gamemode...Execusion...looong time ago....

Comments

• Hardikr100Hardikr100 Posts: 8
    edited August 18

ExecutionExecuted

• Sad thing that it got removed :neutral:
    Which map was your favourite?

• highzonehighzone Posts: 2

After execution is gone i tried to have fun in obj and sw but i just got salt.
    I can't find the enjoyment i had with execution.

I m sad. i need a hug. :'(

• jemstarjemstar Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 80

@Gamechanger2K Thanks for the video..Brought a tear to my eyes! I really loved execution and watching your video was like going through a photo album of dead relatives. I miss it dearly.

• Holy @$!# I remember so well the execution mode but once I came back to the game the mode was never available anymore, why they deleted it from the game?

(+1 the trinket for who played that mode)

• bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 838
    edited September 15

After execution is gone...

delete these subforums.

• henki000henki000 Posts: 253

Even if you delete these forums, rekt our asses in CMM, disagree with pro-execution posts and piss over our tomb. Execution will still live in our memories and we will never stop. One day in far - far future, someone will still ask what happened to our loved exe? Never forget.

• execution in my perspective was the most realistic game mode that really test your skills and teamwork, now that its gone im torn apart whether i should delete dirty bomb or not cuz execution was the main reason i like dirty bomb.

• can dirty bomb replace ranked stopwatch with execution since it test your skill to the max?
    besides i feel like stopwatch isnt really suitable for ranked

• @yaphaozhe said:
    can dirty bomb replace ranked stopwatch with execution since it test your skill to the max?
    besides i feel like stopwatch isnt really suitable for ranked

also the bit where everyone shows their sats and loadout cards is the best way to show off your skins and skill!