What's in the box ?

I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?

Comments

• KiraysKirays Posts: 1,331Moderator

We'll know that in a couple of days.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,394

@Freezer_Boss said:
    I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?

definetly better than the 1500 creds per day

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • BloodySinBloodySin Posts: 238

@GatoCommodore said:

Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,394

@BloodySin said:

@GatoCommodore said:

Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?

well lets look at it this way, normal case costs 1000 credit

if just logging in and play once gives me a case that gives me a case that gives me 1500 credit with chances to get other stuff? im pretty okay with that

if you compared when you have to play 3 game modes and win 3 game modes, i'll choose this over the old system any day...

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,922

IV case can be a special loadout.

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • Freezer_BossFreezer_Boss Posts: 356

@Lord_Coctus said:
    IV case can be a special loadout.

hype boiling

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,661
    edited August 10

Best case Its a pic of shoe in a mankini for tomorows daily play box worst case credit boosters.

Wait i think thats backwords.

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• well today is basically a normal case, i got me a lead yay

• ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 612
    edited August 11

played few matches, didnt get mine yet...weird
    edit: got it after 3-4 matches

• n-xn-x Posts: 675

I got a silver out of my first box. But it seems more or less to be a normal equipment case. I think I just got lucky.

• MelinderMelinder Posts: 617
    edited August 12

If I could have my 9,500 Credits a week back instead of these cases, that would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Melinder on

(2 + 2) - 1 = 3

Quick Maths

• @ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

• ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 612
    edited August 11

@JonBongNoJovi I know there's timer, it just didn't unlock when it should.
    Some people on reddit report the same thing

@JonBongNoJovi said:
    @ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036

Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:
    @ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

Yeah the timer thing is lame.

Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • ShirobonShirobon Posts: 122

I opened the I case and it's just like a regular equipment case. Nothing special.

@MarsRover said:
    Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:

Yeah the timer thing is lame.

Wait today is a bullshit rng load out cards. If thats the case wtf are u doing sd people need credits to biy mercs not a lame card. This sounds like if they make getting credits harder people will just buy mercs. This plus all the paid stuff like obsidians sounds like were going i the route of no longer free

• Freezer_BossFreezer_Boss Posts: 356
    edited August 11

Opened my "mk I case" today, turns out, it was a regular case hidden behind a spicy name :/

Although the other cases might be a little better, the first one is not better than the 1500cr imo

Can i just have my daily credits back. I dont want or have a need for cases any more they all just all go to the fragment grave to die. I have the cards i want.

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,283

MK I case I got a Iron...so nothing special in that one

• MK II case gave me another lead , woohoo , in fact in the wheel of woe i saw no other cards above iron , these are more than pointless as a reward

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036
    edited August 13

@JonBongNoJovi said:
    MK II case gave me another lead , woohoo , in fact in the wheel of woe i saw no other cards above iron , these are more than pointless as a reward

You're still better off than me, because I can't even claim my case.

Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • ShirobonShirobon Posts: 122

@MarsRover said:

@Djiesse said:
    I wish the odds for the content of those cases would be shown like they are for all other cases, that way it would be obvious how they stack up against regular cases and what's different about them (if anything...).

Community: Hey SD, would you mind stepping up in the communication department? Oh also, that whole RNG thing - could you tone it down a little?
    SD: We hear you! Here's some RNG cases with secret drop percentages!

Same here, can't claim it.

also I thought the cases would gradually evolve as in, mk1 is a regular case, mk2 an expert case, mk3 elite case, and so on. But that's wishful thinking. Way too wishful for SD.

@MarsRover said:

@Djiesse said:
    I wish the odds for the content of those cases would be shown like they are for all other cases, that way it would be obvious how they stack up against regular cases and what's different about them (if anything...).

Community: Hey SD, would you mind stepping up in the communication department? Oh also, that whole RNG thing - could you tone it down a little?
    SD: We hear you! Here's some RNG cases with secret drop percentages!

Na common memebers like us get little to no communication u have to be someone important to get any info from sd. Remember last weeks secret "community" meeting that only vip streamers got to be in the loop about, that most of could have been put on twitch. They got tons of info while 99% of the comunity was left in the dark.

• Enema_BanditEnema_Bandit Posts: 22
    edited August 13

@Djiesse said:

Makes sense, right?
    I guess it is a progressively increasing chance (tiny%) of higher rarity card, respectively - decreasing for the lower rarity cards.
    It's not gonna be anything big, that's for sure, so whatever. The only information on mine two cases was "Contains a mysterious lead card", strange...

Seems rough that Daily Play. Sometimes it takes a few matches until it works, and sometimes it does not work at all it seems.

• hurgyahurgya Posts: 78

Considering,
    that you get ~20 fragments per case if you keep bronzes and above (and 10% chance of getting a loadout) or ~40, if you recycle bronzes and silvers too (leaving you with a slight 0.6% of getting something useful) or ~50, if you only keep cobalts, expecting 1.5X that amount from the MK 1 seems reasonable.
    Meaning that statistically you should get ~30/60/75 fragments from each MK 1 case.
    This leads to the conclusion, that lead and iron should have almost the same drop chance.
    The next step to fulfill my arbitrary conditions requires to raise the drop chance of bronzes above 10% and silvers to around 4%. (e.g: 45-40-10.5-4-0.4-0.1)
    Following these thoughts all chances are slightly shifted towards the higher rarities, and topping all this, Cobalts should have an 0.15% drop chance rather than an 0.1.

Before anybody thinks, this is how it works, or calls out bullsh*t, this has no source information confirmed by SD (except the regular case drop table, which I used to compare, but not in the conclusion), the "value" of both regular cases and the MK 1 case, and what 1.5X value means is just my opinion on the matter, and the represented recycling habits were chosen arbitrarily, and the sole purpose of this whole comment is sharing my thoughts on what could be an approach to a slightly higher tier case (and for that matter some maths behind it)

I might've made mathematical errors, but make sure my mistake is factual before calling me out on it, and do so in a civilized manner, if that's possible. I do not intend to spread misinformation.