No Daily Bonuses Bug

So i played about 7 games to the end won and lost and i didnt get any of my daily bonuses for winning and days first match after the "Final Assault" update

Comments

• MEFYSTO59MEFYSTO59 Posts: 3
    edited August 11

Same here, tried using quick join and server browser and since the update, no daily rewards :/

Post edited by MEFYSTO59 on
  • SaulWolfdenSaulWolfden Posts: 795

I have not gotten the daily play reward either after several games.

• Me neither.

• F-43F-43 Posts: 2

Same here.

• auditbcauditbc Posts: 1

I was going to report this same thing but checked out the announcements first.

I think this old - play one of each objective/stopwatch and win once - is replaced with the new "Daily Play" where you claim the 1500 credits/MK cases everyday.

Here's from the announcement that talks about the daily play bonus:

"This update sees Daily Play bonuses being completely reworked. This new system rewards simply playing a single match, meaning you can play the modes you enjoy without players intentionally unbalancing matches to try to get a win."

I tried and the daily reward Case/Credit thing works, so thanks to point it out :)

• henki000henki000 Posts: 240
    edited August 12

No daily bonus

EDIT: Got it later when playing some new missions.

Post edited by henki000 on

I'm coming back on my words, doesn't works anymore today ...

• Im on day 3, played 3 games, still hasn't registered my reward yet but the timer has restarted

• KampermanKamperman Posts: 1

I'm getting the same thing....I'm on the third day and it isn't counting....

• I figured out the problem, it doesnt run on the 24 hour clock uk time. Mine resets every day at 5pm (@$!# knows why) but only registers between midnight and 5pm that day.

Im not sure about this tho, besides that its annoying

• _Silo_Silo Posts: 2

The daily rewards worked fine for me up to day 5 and now on day 6, I won a match, pressed "Return" to main menu. Clicked on the "Claim" reward button. The progress bar loaded up, but I didn´t get the case.
    No item in the inventory and in the status bar it shows like the item was claimed.

( I never really checked if the credits added up, but all of the cases before today opened)