Do you like Pineapple on Pizza?

BooryDarthNaderBooryDarthNader Posts: 628
edited August 2017 in Off Topic

I like pineapple on pizza the same way I like to dip french fries in ice cream

Do you like Pineapple on Pizza? 32 votes

Yeah
18%
ReddeadcapXavienXneverplayseriouLoafOfBreadGatoCommodoreArtitimus 6 votes
Nah
46%
watsyurdealMc1412013EverythingElseBestfinlandballFreezer_BossPyjama_SlamSoerbertCyberVonCyberushenki000AlbinMattAspergerKidEsakaBloodySinGreehnWintergreen 15 votes
What's pizza?
9%
Pumpkillerazz_abdrLiberage 3 votes
What's Pineapple?
3%
Shenaynays 1 vote
It's meh
21%
FrogteamLord_CoctusbgyoshiDr_PlantbossTheStrangerousTacticalMechOlSlappy 7 votes

I do art sometimes over here and if you want, can donate here

Comments

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,111
    Nah

    I don't like pineapple in general. Otherwise, I'd slap anything on a piece of thin, circular dough and call it pizza.

  • LiberageLiberage Posts: 36
    What's pizza?

    no but i like pizza on my pineapple

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,098
    Yeah

    pineapple on pizza is sweet yknow

    Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight
                                                                    
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,198
    It's meh

    You can't beat bacon on pizza.

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,098
    Yeah

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    You mean like this?

    i mean like this

    Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight
                                                                    
  • GreehnGreehn Posts: 33
    Nah

    I hate pineapple in general so, no.

  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,766
    Nah

    Either one, it's an abomination, me and my friend literally started a war over it, many lives were lost.

    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • It's meh

    I like pineapples, but I don't like cooked food mixed with fruits. It's disgusting.

  • Nah

    not a fan of pineapple in the first place however I absolutely hate when salty meals are mixed with sweet ingredients

  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 998
    It's meh

    Whatever

    Pizza is pizza. Nom

  • Nah

    @TitaniumRapture said:
    You mean like this?

    Jesus Christ, what is that abomination ?

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,091
    Nah

    I only like using it while cooking a ham then it gets tossed

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,404
    Yeah

    Hawaiian Pizza master race.

  • LoafOfBreadLoafOfBread Posts: 492
    edited August 2017
    Yeah

    Goes well with smoked ham

    TAKE ME IN BOIS

  • LoafOfBreadLoafOfBread Posts: 492
    edited August 2017
    Yeah

    Also great if you grill them

  • I want pineapple juggler on my pizza. Imagine slapping a fragger nade with a slice of pizza

  • Nah

    Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,309
    Yeah

    @Wintergreen said:
    Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

    I actually tried anchovi and pineapple pizza, it's surprisingly good.

    It's a unique taste, it sweetness of the cooked pineapple isn't overtaking the taste of the pizza, it's like eating something "Sweet and Sour." The pineapple sometimes hardens when cooked only to explode inside your mouth as you bite down on it, like a fruit gusher.

  • Nah

    @Reddeadcap said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

    I actually tried anchovi and pineapple pizza, it's surprisingly good.

    It's a unique taste, it sweetness of the cooked pineapple isn't overtaking the taste of the pizza, it's like eating something "Sweet and Sour." The pineapple sometimes hardens when cooked only to explode inside your mouth as you bite down on it, like a fruit gusher.

    To each their own, I guess. Lol. I'd still eat it because food is food, but putting fruit on a pizza seems backwards to me. I'd probably grill some apples or somethin' and throw it on there before I would pineapple. Apple smoked bacon is delicious!

  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,309
    Yeah

    @Wintergreen said:

    @Reddeadcap said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

    I actually tried anchovi and pineapple pizza, it's surprisingly good.

    It's a unique taste, it sweetness of the cooked pineapple isn't overtaking the taste of the pizza, it's like eating something "Sweet and Sour." The pineapple sometimes hardens when cooked only to explode inside your mouth as you bite down on it, like a fruit gusher.

    To each their own, I guess. Lol. I'd still eat it because food is food, but putting fruit on a pizza seems backwards to me. I'd probably grill some apples or somethin' and throw it on there before I would pineapple. Apple smoked bacon is delicious!

    Exactly, it's like honey roasted ham. it sounds weird but it does give it a hint of flavor and sweetness, it's not overbearing, but it's really good. It's very interesting.

    to each his own, but it's worth trying.

Sign In or Register to comment.