Tooti's Art - Take 2

Aight so it didn't work the first time, and I made a complete mockery of myself. After much frustration I figured out that it's actually... simple to do this. Duh, lol.
Anyway, here is the promised Tired Boy

Imgur

Comments

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 934

    I wish I could draw eyes like those. It's always hard to make good looking eyes, especially with those proportions.

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    @AlbinMatt I've had a lot of practice
    As in about 3 sketch books full xD
    Still getting better though ^-^

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    Another one. In case you didn't already guess who my favourite merc was

    Imgur

  • Niiicceee

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    Ahhhhh hopping on the bandwagon (should learn how to draw more mercs better >:/)
    Hopefully I can muster the motivation to get better with this style cos I rather like it

    Imgur

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,905

    Such an accurate Thunder

    My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

    Neither of the two exist.
  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    It was suggested by someone in the Discord server that this be made, and I was happy to deliver

    Imgur

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    I made it better

    Imgur

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    I haven't had time to just sit down and draw in forever but I have these

    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur

    I've not drawn Aura before but I think she looks alright there?

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 934

    @Tootimoose said:
    Imgur

    I've not drawn Aura before but I think she looks alright there?

    Error 404, gender not found.

    The other two looks great though, and I love Aura's mouth. Never knew how to draw that underlip curl.

  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    Thanks @AlbinMatt ^-^ so you think I should try and make her look more feminine then?

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 934

    @Tootimoose said:
    Thanks @AlbinMatt ^-^ so you think I should try and make her look more feminine then?

    Nah it looks perfect as it is. Aura was once shown to have a moustache, so this might actually add accuracy to her L O R E

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,905

    @Tootimoose said:
    Imgur

    Pheonix has no cares in the world.

    My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

    Neither of the two exist.
  • TootimooseTootimoose Posts: 21

    @AlbinMatt said:

    @Tootimoose said:
    Thanks @AlbinMatt ^-^ so you think I should try and make her look more feminine then?

    Nah it looks perfect as it is. Aura was once shown to have a moustache, so this might actually add accuracy to her L O R E

    Alrighty :>

    And thanks, coctus :)

Sign In or Register to comment.