New Dev Video: Earn More Hexads

stayfreshshoestayfreshshoe Posts: 443Administrator, Moderator, Developer

Hey guys!

Want to get a bonus while you get a bonus? Well then, we've got a weekend for you..

Fine Tuning Update Release Notes: http://forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/37121/fine-tuning-update-release-notes-19th-july-2017#latest
Shell Shock Comic Part Two: http://www.dirtybomb.com/
Splash Damage and Wargaming.net Partnership: http://bit.ly/2uDou9x
Community Spotlight - Dirty Bomb Has Changed A LOT! (New Merc, New Maps, New Event!) by KandyREW:

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy!
shoe.

Comments

  • OwynTylerOwynTyler Posts: 314

    What bonus?

  • BazBlingBazBling Posts: 341

    Only 20%

    ARE YOU HIGH?

    C'mon @stayfreshshoe what happend to 50% Bonus?

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,347

    @BazBling said:
    Only 20%

    ARE YOU HIGH?

    C'mon @stayfreshshoe what happend to 50% Bonus?

    you mean the trinket?

    A Hat In Time!                                                                  
  • GabebutGoodGabebutGood Posts: 59

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @BazBling said:
    Only 20%

    ARE YOU HIGH?

    C'mon @stayfreshshoe what happend to 50% Bonus?

    you mean the trinket?

    It does incentivise buying the trinket which is totally fine, I honestly didn't except a boost weekend at all so thats pretty cool.

  • BazBlingBazBling Posts: 341

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @BazBling said:
    Only 20%

    ARE YOU HIGH?

    C'mon @stayfreshshoe what happend to 50% Bonus?

    you mean the trinket?

    Well i mean the Trinket gives 50% bonus BUT if they had a 50% bonus weekend on top instead of 20% it would help a lot of guys out grinding Hexads.

  • JonBongNoJoviJonBongNoJovi Posts: 160

    @shoe Do you pluck your eyebrows for these videos ? or is it that you cant grow a beard ? Question for next FAQ

  • ThunderZsoltThunderZsolt Posts: 289

    Is there any particular reason why the red proxy case is limited to one purchase?
    It has 2/3 chance to give a shotgun loadout, which is... well, a shotgun loadout that only scrubs new players find useful.

    After getting that, there is nothing to spend the hexads on (unless you want lead cards from "special cases" or stacking boosters hoping you'll get an event case drop)

  • @ThunderZsolt said:
    Is there any particular reason why the red proxy case is limited to one purchase?
    It has 2/3 chance to give a shotgun loadout, which is... well, a shotgun loadout that only scrubs new players find useful.

    After getting that, there is nothing to spend the hexads on (unless you want lead cards from "special cases" or stacking boosters hoping you'll get an event case drop)

    Yeah because SD has strong policy against getting useful cards from events.

Sign In or Register to comment.