will proxy mine FF bug become a feature instead of a bug?

i mean, it does teach kiddies to put mines smarter

and not throwing it everywhere (they even throw it in spawn ffs)

i really support SD decision if they decide to made this a feature instead of a bug

This is real Signature pls no steal

Comments

• SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 2,989

its a feature. in ranked.

on pubs it would cause too much trolling

First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,668

I really want this as a feature.

I love reviving my teamates...

...just so I can watch them die again o:)
  • LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 1,892

I hope it stays. It could even come with negative exp for the Proxy if their own team dies to it. Really teach them careful placement.

You don't need to learn how to aim in Dirty Bomb if you just use Bursts, Shotguns or Sniper Rifles.
  • BlackboltLWBlackboltLW Posts: 502

I hope this stays

Seriously sometimes there's a bug that really fun to keep as gameplay variety and this is one of them

They should keep it like that on pubs

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 91

I also like this "change" a lot. Hope it stays that way.

• ThunderZsoltThunderZsolt Posts: 238

Because it survived a few bugfix patches, I'd say it will stay, and I'm happy with it.

@LifeupOmega the Proxy doesn't get negative XP. When you shoot an enemy mine, it becomes "yours", in the sense that it damages only you and the enemy team, so you can kill any enemy player, not just the proxy.
    You get the full kill credit as well.

When you detonate a mine by stepping on it, the proxy gets the kill, and if she is nearby, gets killed and negative XP for suicide (the mine stays her).

When you shoot the mine and get killed by it that way, the proxy doesn't get any XP, and you get negative XP for suicide (you "hijack" the mine).

This also means that you can safely shoot mines near teammates, they won't get damaged (unless it is ranked ofc) I like this part even more than the previous one (getting a triple kill with an enemy mine is priceless tho).