Hexadic Trinket earns you an 50% of Hexads...plus more!!

stayfreshshoestayfreshshoe Posts: 517Administrator, Moderator, Developer

DID YOU KNOW?! The Hexadic Trinket earns you 50% EXTRA Hexads when you have it equipped? AND stacks an 5% with UP TO NINE other players too!

Comments

• OwynTylerOwynTyler Posts: 319

Yea, but nobody buys those anyway, played many full 8vs8 servers, nobody had those.

Probably considered too expensive to give any profit :#

• Terminal_6Terminal_6 Posts: 312

Yeah I've seen quite a few, have one myself. Granted, each person who has one is probably only adding 1 hexad to your payout.

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,007

@GatoCommodore said:

@OwynTyler said:
    Yea, but nobody buys those anyway, played many full 8vs8 servers, nobody had those.

nobody?

(usually i get stacked with 4-5 trinket here)
    (so its pretty common sight)

and its only 4.99
    its a chump change

What settings do you play on? That Shard gloss is curing cancer!

• ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 614

I have one, it looks great with silver/cobalt skins :D And it's definitely more worth it than Turtle+Obsidian pack in my opinion

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,316

I got one too...add to my trinket collection and give a bonus for the event.

• hawkeyeguy99hawkeyeguy99 Posts: 609

I have one too because it's actually a really well designed trinket and it looks DOPE on my shard Cobalt loadouts.

Too glam to give a damn.
    In game as Seebetterfromadistance.

• K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,447
    edited July 13

I am so disappointed with the shop where I purchased my Steam credits from... They took the moneys, but it's been over 48 hours and they haven't released the Steam Voucher via e-mail yet.

I was forced to use in-game credits to unlock Turtle, and i have forfeited the Aquaman-skin.

I'm gonna get my Hexa-dic trinket as soon as I get my voucher. Might as well spend it on Shell-shock cases.

• ThePigVomitThePigVomit Posts: 158

Hexa trinket here. Gotta start a steam group so trinket player can group up.

• smu_dogsmu_dog Posts: 13

played stopwatch earlier and there were 11 trinkets in game! B)

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,524

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@OwynTyler said:

nobody?

(usually i get stacked with 4-5 trinket here)
    (so its pretty common sight)

and its only 4.99
    its a chump change

What settings do you play on? That Shard gloss is curing cancer!

everything is on medium and i turn off everything except post-effect thingy and high quality material

Metro Area -- Miura                                                                  
  • frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,067

@OwynTyler said:

It's only 5$ and it looks amazing. I have it and I see a lot of people with it. Maybe stop playing with level 7 scrubs? :tongue: