SD fix the @$!# revolvers

LiberageLiberage Posts: 36
edited July 13 in Weapon Discussion

Revolvers are kinda fine, but they have 2 faults:

1. Too punishing for consecutive firing and hipfiring

Reduce slightly the spread when firing rapidly (like 2-3 shots will be more accurate but then they will liikely to miss)

1. Ironsighting

Pretty much broken, you can't see s h i t

Comments

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 873

I think they could get a body shot nerf and a headshot buff. Not a fan of Clint Eastwooding with the revolvers, the regular pistols do that just fine.

• frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 983

@AlbinMatt said:
    I think they could get a body shot nerf and a headshot buff. Not a fan of Clint Eastwooding with the revolvers, the regular pistols do that just fine.

Would be nice. Would be even nicer if they did it to snipers as well.
    And a proper sight would be great too. Nothing too great but at least a 20% zoom or something

But the spread should stay high, you're not supposed to spam them

• DawnlazyDawnlazy Posts: 1,157

Don't see the need to buff the hipfire but making the sights not block your screen should definitely happen.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,156

@Dawnlazy said:
    Don't see the need to buff the hipfire but making the sights not block your screen should definitely happen.

Merchant Of Mirrors                                                                  
  • GabebutGoodGabebutGood Posts: 50

@GatoCommodore said:

@Dawnlazy said:

or just slap blishlok sight to revolvers

For the Simeon that would be cool, kinda make it feel a bit more different from the Smjüth & Whetsman

• @GatoCommodore said:

@Dawnlazy said:

or just slap blishlok sight to revolvers

Pls no blish sight on anything. Trying to use that massive green pea to aim is absolutely horrible.

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 179

Revolvers are in a good spot right now. Maybe less visual kick in ironsights so you don't cover the entire target with the gun model after shooting so you don't have to guess where it went. But even then i would be affraid to give them any kind of buff.