This was posted to social media but not here thread.

12467

Comments

  • SnakekillerXSnakekillerX Posts: 846

    Bet some one on d.b. team saw this reported it and they all laughed there ass off like our issue with this event is just a memeingless joke

    fixed it.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    @n-x said:
    Kind of funny how the community has complained about the lack of communication for ages and how SD keeps telling us how they really really really want to improve communication and want to be more transparent. And now there is an actual Q&A event and they rub it in our face how they wont tell us about it.

    we the forum( what they apparently don't consider community) members have complained and asked for more transparency and ignored. The vip "community" members gets all the transparency they ask for just cuz there free advertising.

    still waiting for @stayfreshshoe to tell us were all wrong that we are equal community members, and that our anger and complaints are in the words of trump who i dislike "FAKE NEWS" and were over reacting.

    ya know just cuz we are not pro streamers doesn't mean that we cant do the same in writing on here and social media. i dont stream but i like many of us here are on forums daily and can contribute when it comes to our thoughts and feelings on up coming events. and can write a few paragraphs about it. though if we dislike something we say it and say why. which sd might not like.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • kittz0rkittz0r Posts: 284

    well you can't invite every Member of the Forum and also not all Streamers got an Invite. But i agree that some People shouldnt be there, just for the Fact they haven't touched DB in ages..

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited August 9

    @kittz0r said:
    well you can't invite every Member of the Forum and also not all Streamers got an Invite. But i agree that some People shouldnt be there, just for the Fact they haven't touched DB in ages..

    that's what twitch is for. and don't call it a community event if only VIP members were there and allowed to receive info. i have never been to a community event that was exclusive to specific members of a community.
    .
    .
    i work in a lot of apartment complexes, and i have never seen a sign that said were having a community BBQ or meting but only the top tenants were invited, and posted around the complex to slap in the face of the rest they went invited or allowed to know abut it.
    .
    .
    i think the issue is that they called it a community event though it was for vip members and made it public.

    if they just kept the whole thing quiet and and or called it a business meeting with there top partnered streamers or something in that line. things might not be so heated.
    Its when they called it a community event and left 99% of the so called community out of the loop when were asking for more transparency. that's what sparked the anger.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • kittz0rkittz0r Posts: 284

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @kittz0r said:
    well you can't invite every Member of the Forum and also not all Streamers got an Invite. But i agree that some People shouldnt be there, just for the Fact they haven't touched DB in ages..

    that's what twitch is for. and don't call it a community event if only VIP members were there and allowed to receive info. i have never been to a community event that was exclusive to specific members of a community.
    .
    .
    i work in a lot of apartment complexes, and i have never seen a sign that said were having a community BBQ or meting but only the top tenants were invited, and posted around the complex to slap in the face of the rest they went invited or allowed to know abut it.
    .
    .
    i think the issue is that they called it a community event though it was for vip members and made it public.

    if they just kept the whole thing quiet and and or called it a business meeting with there top partnered streamers or something in that line. things might not be so heated.
    Its when they called it a community event and left 99% of the so called community out of the loop when were asking for more transparency. that's what sparked the anger.

    I already state my View about the Even:

    I think its more about Advertising than an Community Event.

    And don't call me or other VIP, i @$!# Banned SD and Shoe in my Twitch Stream, they want to advertise certain Stuff, thats why i will Show the Message from Shoe.

    Also they have limited Space and Capacity and you are not the Center of the Universe and yet again i agree that some People shouldn't be there.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    @kittz0r said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @kittz0r said:
    well you can't invite every Member of the Forum and also not all Streamers got an Invite. But i agree that some People shouldnt be there, just for the Fact they haven't touched DB in ages..

    that's what twitch is for. and don't call it a community event if only VIP members were there and allowed to receive info. i have never been to a community event that was exclusive to specific members of a community.
    .
    .
    i work in a lot of apartment complexes, and i have never seen a sign that said were having a community BBQ or meting but only the top tenants were invited, and posted around the complex to slap in the face of the rest they went invited or allowed to know abut it.
    .
    .
    i think the issue is that they called it a community event though it was for vip members and made it public.

    if they just kept the whole thing quiet and and or called it a business meeting with there top partnered streamers or something in that line. things might not be so heated.
    Its when they called it a community event and left 99% of the so called community out of the loop when were asking for more transparency. that's what sparked the anger.

    I already state my View about the Even:

    I think its more about Advertising than an Community Event.

    And don't call me or other VIP, i @$!# Banned SD and Shoe in my Twitch Stream, they want to advertise certain Stuff, thats why i will Show the Message from Shoe.

    Also they have limited Space and Capacity and you are not the Center of the Universe and yet again i agree that some People shouldn't be there.

    1 Again don't call it a community event. Community implies a large group, call it what it is a business meeting or a sales or partner meting and leave it off social media. it looks like there saying ha ha these people are vip members and our only comunity that we only care about them and there opinions and rest of u cant have in your not important.
    .
    2. WE not i like u stated are a big part of the db universe. Without ALL of us in this community there would be no reason for db to exist. we have asked for more teasers more info on issues more communication yet were still ignored. with the loss of nexon partnership the communication is getting more and more sparse and only select few important people are told any thing. If they want us to keep interest in the game and want us to stay around then they need reach out more, and stop with the lack of interest in the general communities thoughts, issues, suggestions we are all seem to starting to think.

    1. As far as limited space i understand there's limited space and an entire ocean between. That's not what the issue is. the issue is if u want to call it a community event stream put it on twitch, let the COMMUNITY participate. not slap a last second tweet implying they selected a group of vip members only were allowed to be put in the loop. leave it off social media.
      4 you guys are are the members that they feel important enough to be put in the loop of whats going on.

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited August 10

    Any ways we all said what we had to say about the event. lets move on and get get back to why this thread was made.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Found this browsing through the redit threads

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • I wish all updates was kept secret to all before release , not given to youtube or twitch , that @$!# spoils any hype for new content before you can experience it for yourself.

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,622

    the phantom Obsidian is cheaper than i thought, now i got extra money to buy some cases

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • blufflordblufflord Posts: 578

    @GatoCommodore said:
    the phantom Obsidian is cheaper than i thought, now i got extra money to buy some cases

    Can you tell me the phantom prices in £ if possible, but any currency will do. I cant open my game until way later today and I wanna know how much it'll cost.

  • They're $15 USD each, or all 3 (plus phantom) for $25 USD.

    Very, very dissapointed that SD didn't think about their vets who've owned Phantom for 2+ years.

  • blufflordblufflord Posts: 578
    edited August 10

    @Cletus_VanDamme said:
    They're $15 USD each, or all 3 (plus phantom) for $25 USD.

    Very, very dissapointed that SD didn't think about their vets who've owned Phantom for 2+ years.

    That's not too bad then. Think of the merc himself as a bonus. If it was just the 3 loadout cards for 25 instead of 45 if bought separately, then that's still a good deal. I guess the merc is just a added bonus for new players.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    Too bad 25 for everything not bad if i could gift phantom.to my one kid who needs phantom yet and split the 3 cards between the 3 of us. Only use one card at a time any way

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Yes, the merc is a bonus in that deal - If you're new to the game / haven't owned Phantom for 26 months.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited August 10

    @Cletus_VanDamme said:
    Yes, the merc is a bonus in that deal - If you're new to the game / haven't owned Phantom for 26 months.

    So wait they locked us phantom.owners out of the $25 deal. I rather pay 25 for 3 cards and let extra phantom float into the digital void, than pay 45 for 3 cards only. And extra 10 for 3 cards better than $30

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,622

    i wish they swap phantom on the bundle for 50k credits if already owned one

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • @GatoCommodore I agree, and already suggested that in the announcement thread.

    SD obviously didn't like the idea, that's assuming they even read these forums.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    @Cletus_VanDamme said:
    @GatoCommodore I agree, and already suggested that in the announcement thread.

    SD obviously didn't like the idea, that's assuming they even read these forums.

    Nope doubt it. I think theyre is a possibility they only care about the suggestions of the elite few. Could be wrong though just a thought

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • ShirobonShirobon Posts: 123

    https://facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/videos/1385051621544169/

    ermahgeeeerrrrd javelin confirmed!!!1

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited August 19

    @Shirobon said:
    https://facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/videos/1385051621544169/

    ermahgeeeerrrrd javelin confirmed!!!1

    F#$K YEAh!!!!!!! They did say big announcement this weekend.

    Wait if u edit a post i clears the censoring

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited August 19

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797
    edited September 7

    This confuesed the @$!# out of the guy plaing javelin i sniped and i had the same reaction the first time i did this too only difference was i was closer.

    https://instagram.com/p/BYv48DzFhxq/

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,622

    @Mc1412013 said:
    This confuesed the @$!# out of the guy plaing javelin i sniped and i had the same reaction the first time i did this too only difference was i was closer.

    https://instagram.com/p/BYv48DzFhxq/

    this might be the 1v1 javelin counter im trying to find

    im gonna practice that.

    Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

    Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

    Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

    Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive
                                                                      
  • kittz0rkittz0r Posts: 284

    Here we go again, no Updates or Interaction but on Reddit. I don't really care much about it but its disappointing for People in this Forum, which is "official".

    Bad Community Work there SD, really bad. Glad i'm on a ranting spree on Twitter so i pointed it out there as well.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    @Eox said:

    Looks like we will get new weapons.

    I dunno, that pic is realy hard to make out. That new weapons text is blocking the pic how can you tell its a weapon.
    .
    .
    .lol

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,797

    Now if only we could get a tease of the new merc

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • New weapon? These hand have to belong to a new merc...

    Fletcher gettin' Sledgehammer melee supporter.
    More arcadey, less grounded gameplay supporter.

  • New weapons even though the old ones are still a complete mess balance wise...

Sign In or Register to comment.