This was posted to social media but not here thread.

Comments

• HammerOfDawn21HammerOfDawn21 Posts: 203
    edited August 8

Lots of exciting news coming soon for Dirty Bomb... pic.twitter.com/SNnQDZCGDP

— Dirty Bomb (@DirtyBomb) August 7, 2017

Edit: Couldn't figure out how to embed tweets, so it looks like this.

• BloodySinBloodySin Posts: 238
    edited August 8

If it means we'll get to kill babies, I'm already excited.

• ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,281

@TheStrangerous said:
    I suppose Turtle will drill a mechanical eye to Proxy?
    Been a year since she couldn't tell the distance or see in 3D.

Actually its an eyeball so hell just have to squeeze it in, by the look of the scar I think some surgery is needed to "wire" it to her but it's semi confirmed through voice lines that Aimee didnt just blind her, bit gauged out her eye.

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036
    edited August 8

Edit: Couldn't figure out how to embed tweets, so it looks like this.

I love announcements about announcements.

Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,517

Shoe gets a new beanie?

Proud supporter of adding jetpack merc to DB.

• blufflordblufflord Posts: 566

What does all this mean? Situation room?

@blufflord said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation_Room

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,641

Gues the invites are only for ones that can get to sd offices. And most likely are top ranked twitch/youtubers and or there favorite forum members. So us forum peasents have no chance of it.

I hope atleast they twitch stream the event.

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,356

DB gonna try to go Big?

Huge if true

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,910

@blufflord said:

Its where SD brainwashes people so their team grows.

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • kittz0rkittz0r Posts: 273

@Mc1412013 said:
    Gues the invites are only for ones that can get to sd offices. And most likely are top ranked twitch/youtubers and or there favorite forum members. So us forum peasents have no chance of it.

I hope atleast they twitch stream the event.

No, no and no

So.. did I miss there being any sort of selection of "great questions" made by the community somewhere?

• ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 611
    edited August 9

@BloodySin said:
    So.. did I miss there being any sort of selection of "great questions" made by the community somewhere?

They asked about some questions here on facebook, but other than that I think there was nothing. I wish there was some sort of heads up for us, "non-VIP" community members :D

@ThatJohnS said:
    They asked about some questions here on facebook, but other than that I think there was nothing. I wish there was some sort of heads up for us, "non-VIP" community members :D

Right, so basically either the players picked are in actual touch with the community demands, not only with their own, or we'll have to rely on luck to get our doubts answered. Sweet.

For me, the biggest issue about this is SD didn't announce it anywhere (or I'm blind), but if they would, this probably wouldn't happen:

It's great they're working with content creators and community overall, but I feel like forums are left out. I believe they're reading everything, but it doesn't seem like it.
    In weekly dev videos, shoe only talks about steam issues and content creators, sometimes dbnation. But thats it. There are a lot of interesting threads about improving DB, here and on reddit, but I have yet to see something from forums to pop up on video.
    But hey, whatever, got it out of my system.

edited August 9

Yeah it feels like shoe is here once a week enless theres an update or vid to post. Devs are non existant here.

Also why does it feel like to me sd only care about streamers opinions.as it. Seems like all the streamers are given info ahead of time and have pts acces. I miss the old days when it was still cd/dvd only. Was alot easier to get into beta testing side of things. At onr point i had every beta copy of you dont know jack, from the original version to the spinoffs. Though we also got test mupet treasure island was kinda. boring to test. And the others games sucked so bad i forgot what they were

• OutblastOutblast Posts: 36

@ThatJohnS said:
    For me, the biggest issue about this is SD didn't announce it anywhere (or I'm blind), but if they would, this probably wouldn't happen:

It's great they're working with content creators and community overall, but I feel like forums are left out. I believe they're reading everything, but it doesn't seem like it.
    In weekly dev videos, shoe only talks about steam issues and content creators, sometimes dbnation. But thats it. There are a lot of interesting threads about improving DB, here and on reddit, but I have yet to see something from forums to pop up on video.

I left a question on facebook :\

@Outblast said:

@ThatJohnS said:

I left a question on facebook :\

Your the no one he refered to lol j.k. though it feels that way or your question wasnt good enouh or they didnt want to answer.

• EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,926Moderator

I would have asked a question if I had a Twitter account.

"Explosions are red.
    Skyhammer drops ammo.
    You play bad
    And you have ugly camo."
    - Broneholm, 2017.

@Eox said:
    I would have asked a question if I had a Twitter account.

I have a twitter thatz just used for contests and stuff

edited August 9

It was kinda under NDA (just asked to kept secret), so ofc People wasn't allowed to say anything.

edited August 9

@kittz0r said:
    It was kinda under NDA (just asked to kept secret), so ofc People wasn't allowed to say anything.

Why dont we have a dislike and a thats bull@#$% buttlon

Probably kept nda so no one couldnt complain that by comunity they ment popular streamers.

edited August 9

@kittz0r said:

Yeah, but whats the point of "Community Event" if most of the community didn't even know about it and those "chosen ones" knew but couldn't tell anyone.

Sure, they did 2 or 3 days back...on THEIR social media.

My point is - if its so secret and all, why talk about it on FB and Twitter when it doesn't include rest of us at all. They get to say something, they will know something before us, get free pizza...and rest of us will know half of the things in a few weeks like nothing happened.

Better to not even show off their NDA meeting with "celebrities" to us if it's like that, really.

edited August 9

@ThatJohnS said:

@kittz0r said:

Yeah, but whats the point of "Community Event" if most of the community didn't even know about it and those "chosen ones" knew but couldn't tell anyone.

Sure, they did 2 or 3 days back...on THEIR social media.

My point is - if its so secret and all, why talk about it on FB and Twitter when it doesn't include rest of us at all. They get to say something, they will know something before us, get free pizza...and rest of us will know half of the things in a few weeks like nothing happened.

Guess most of us are not considered comunty. it was called a comunity event yet only vip members got invited. So there for it should have been called vip event not comunity. Comunity implies every one not vip only

Bet some one on d.b. team saw this reported it and they all laughed there ass off like our issue with this event is just a meaning less joke

Can we get @MisterMurder or @RazielWarmonic back atleast they were posting here on a near daily bassis. Though im beging to see where raz's rant on her good by db stream came from.

Post edited by Mc1412013 on

Because Community Event is the wrong Word in Eyes. It seems to be more an advertising Event for Youtubers and Assholes like me :P