Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

[HUDEdit 2.0.1] The Software to Modify Your HUD! - NOW WITH UHD SUPPORT!

12346»

Comments

• RIGERRIGER Posts: 2

@Rokon2 said:
    Not sure if it's been said before, but for some reason this program isn't launching, even after running it as Admin. Do I need to do something beforehand?

Read the FAQ

• Rokon2Rokon2 Posts: 118

@RIGER said:

@Rokon2 said:
    Not sure if it's been said before, but for some reason this program isn't launching, even after running it as Admin. Do I need to do something beforehand?

Read the FAQ

Well, see, that's the thing. They do match up, and I'm using the proper architecture according to my Java as well. Curious.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,761Special Editor

Hi Rokon, please give me a few more details other than the program not launching. What version of Windows are you using, and did you download and install 32 or 64 bit java, the correct one for you? Also, I have a video on the first page that includes detailed setup instructions for you.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• Rokon2Rokon2 Posts: 118

@Xenithos said:
    Hi Rokon, please give me a few more details other than the program not launching. What version of Windows are you using, and did you download and install 32 or 64 bit java, the correct one for you? Also, I have a video on the first page that includes detailed setup instructions for you.

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit, along with a 64-bit version of Java. I grabbed the correct one as well. Running HUDEdit as Admin also doesn't seem to do anything for me. I'll look at the video and report my success with it.

• iamkrashekiamkrashek Posts: 1

It also doesn't work for me, tried both versions, after double-click, nothing happens...

• XyfurionXyfurion Posts: 513
    edited March 9

@Rokon2 @iamkrashek I mean, this is not a fix, but if you want, you can test out HUDEdit Version 3 for me and make your HUD with that. The link is here.

If you run into any problems, please contact me on discord: "[OCB] Xyfurion#0358"

Keep in mind though, it is an InDev version, so it may well be riddled with hidden bugs.

Looking to change your HUD? Look no more! Use HUDEdit! Failing at ranked? Learn Call-outs!
  • Freezer_BossFreezer_Boss Posts: 364
    edited May 19

Umm i started playing db again and i tried making my own HUD again but it doesnt work. I changed the ShooterUI.ini file with the new one, even did it 3 times for good measures but my hud in-game didnt change.
    The problem might be that i have an older version that i downloaded a year ago or so..