NEXON AMERICA, INC.
DIRTY BOMB “EPIC KILLS III 2016” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Sponsor: The Dirty Bomb “Epic Kills III 2016” Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 200, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current players of Dirty Bomb who: (a) are at least thirteen (13) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); (b) are residents of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, or France; and (c) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of Dirty Bomb’s license agreements and/or Sponsor’s terms of service. Any entrant that is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion, and must provide evidence of such permission to Sponsor in whatever form required if requested by Sponsor. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins at the time the Promotion is announced on the Sponsor’s forum thread dedicated to the Promotion (the “Thread”) and ends on November 3, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: To participate in the Promotion, entrants should create a video showing their “epic kills” in Dirty Bomb. Once created, the video should be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the video’s location on YouTube should be posted to the Thread along with the entrant’s in-game name.
6. Submission Requirements: All videos submitted to Sponsor as part of the Promotion must comply with the following Technical and Content Guidelines. Any video that violates these guidelines will not be eligible to be judged or awarded a prize:
Technical Guidelines. The video must:
a. Be in a format capable of acceptance by YouTube;
b. Be uploaded to YouTube;
c. Be between one (1) and seven (7) minutes in length; and
d. Be publicly accessible.
Content Guidelines. The video must:
a. Be of the entrant playing Dirty Bomb;
b. Contain footage created no earlier than October 10, 2016. The inclusion of any gameplay footage from prior to October 10, 2016 may result in disqualification of the video;
c. Not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement;
d. Not in any way disparage Sponsor, any of its products or services, the Promotion, or any person or party affiliated with the Promotion, or alternatively appear to promote any direct competitor of Sponsor;
e. Not contain text or imagery that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
f. Not include threats (expressed or implied) to any person, place, business or group;
g. Not violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business or group;
h. Not name or depict any real life third party without his/her permission;
i. Not contain text or imagery that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
j. Not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the video is created.