If you're having framerate issues, please check your specifications against our 'Minimum' and 'Recommended' specifications on our Steam store page here http://store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
. If you fall below these, you will have performance issues. If you meet these requirements it could be you don't have the correct video settings in-game. If you already meet these specifications and want a higher framerate, you can try the following to improve performance of your machine in general:
- Change in-game settings
- Set the Video options to the 'Minimal' preset
- Lower the resolution
- Ensure that your video drivers up to date
- Clean up space on your harddrive
- Disable or remove unwanted programs
- Clean your system registry
- Defragment your hard drive
- Set Windows to 'Best performance'
- Set Windows Power Mode to 'High performance'
- Keep your PC/Laptop well ventilated to prevent overheating
Once you have tried all of the above solutions please contact our CS team. You can create a CS Ticket here: https://dirtybombsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us