Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

September Hotfix Update Notes - 09/14/2016

stayfreshshoestayfreshshoe Posts: 674Administrator, Moderator, Developer
edited September 2016 in The Vault
Hey all!

Want to know what went live with today's hotfix? Well look no further, the update notes are here:
  • Fixed bug where players would sometimes not see the Ranked post-game summary
  • Fixed bug where players would sometimes not connect to the pre-game Ranked lobby
  • Fixed bug where the C4 in Execution would sometimes disappear when planting
  • Fixed bug where Sticky Bombs could deal the extra +15 Direct Hit damage if the Detonator was used before switching back to the primary weapon
  • Fixed bug where Quick Ability (E) Presses were ignored during a Sticky Bomb (Q) Throw
  • Added featured YouTube video to Exit Dialog

Enjoy!
shoe.

Comments

• [*] Fixed bug where the C4 in Execution would sometimes disappear when planting

shoe.

Me likey very muchos

• @stayfreshshoe It's great that you guys are updating the game more regularly. Any chance we get a new stopwatch map?
  • Finally, those stickies. I was totally concerned if my 'e' button was jamming or not.
  • i just logged in to like the above post of blonk lol :>
  • Rip-OffRip-Off Posts: 10
    edited September 2016
    [*] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not connect to the pre-game Ranked lobby

A week ago I tried playing DB since a longer break. I had a hard time finding a ranked match. In fact it just worked once. Could that be due to this problem? I mean it didn't even come to the point where it reports it found a match and you have to accept...
  • Rip-Off wrote: »
    [*] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not connect to the pre-game Ranked lobby

A week ago I tried playing DB since a longer break. I had a hard time finding a ranked match. In fact it just worked once. Could that be due to this problem? I mean it didn't even come to the point where it reports it found a match and you have to accept...

That, and ranked is very much dead anyway...

• -the next one being Dockyard-

*muffled scream from miles away*

just pray that dockyard is coming out with turdle.
    Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,043
    edited September 2016

-the next one being Dockyard-

*muffled scream from miles away*

just pray that dockyard is coming out with turdle.

Not sure if intentional :) Anyway, now I know what I will call Turtle if he turns to be underpowered :D
    Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • "Fixed bug where Quick Ability (E) Presses were ignored during a Sticky Bomb (Q) Throw"

That isn't fixed, in fact whenever you throw one sticky and detonate and then throw another and detonate that one doesn't detonate. Glad i wasted 50k credits on fletcher today...
  • DankBeretFieldDankBeretField Posts: 194
    edited September 2016
    No more Fletcher bull$#!t. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

By the way, I want to ask you something, @stayfreshshoe. PLEASE HEAR ME OUT MAN!

1. After Summer Squash, are you going to release a new map, right? If that map is Dockyard, please make sure that we have a chance to attack, OK?
    2. If Dirty Bomb get out of Open Beta, is DB's going to be free?

If you guys started co-operate with a new company, make sure that no MOBA heroes is gonna make into Dirty Bomb. I played this just for escaping MOBA games like Overwatch.
    Post edited by DankBeretField on
  • stayfreshshoestayfreshshoe Posts: 674Administrator, Moderator, Developer
    No more Fletcher bull$#!t. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

By the way, I want to ask you something, @stayfreshshoe. PLEASE HEAR ME OUT MAN!

1. After Summer Squash, are you going to release a new map, right? If that map is Dockyard, please make sure that we have a chance to attack, OK?
    2. If Dirty Bomb get out of Open Beta, is DB's going to be free?

If you guys started co-operate with a new company, make sure that no MOBA heroes is gonna make into Dirty Bomb. I played this just for escaping MOBA games like Overwatch.

1. After the Summer Squash has finished we'll be working on getting the map optimisations out as soon as possible. After that, we'll be looking at releasing Dockyard which is a new map for OBJ/SW

2. Dirty Bomb will indeed be free when it leaves Open Beta and is 'officially' released
  • @stayfreshshoe
    And what about Turtle release and Halloween event?
    Will there be a Halloween event this year?
    Will Turtle be released with Dockyard? Or maybe before the map optimization? Or after Dockyard?

I really wanna know, the last merc we got was released half a year ago
  • misspomisspo Posts: 476
    "Molest the Shoe and torture him for any informations"
  • Lovely lovely hotfixes
  • @stayfreshshoe
    Will Turtle be released with Dockyard? Or maybe before the map optimization? Or after Dockyard?

There is the possibility for a Halloween event, but I can confirm Turtle will not be released at the same time as Dockyard. We've been focusing on a lot of other areas such as CMM and map updates so he still needs some love.

Thats good solid information.

Now people can stop asking about Turtle. For 1 minute.
  • @stayfreshshoe

There is the possibility for a Halloween event, but I can confirm Turtle will not be released at the same time as Dockyard. We've been focusing on a lot of other areas such as CMM and map updates so he still needs some love.

Thats good solid information.

Now people can stop asking about Turtle. For 1 minute.

turtle-face.jpg
    Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• kopyrightkopyright Posts: 600
    Ah, that's the face I usually make when playing Chapel and none of my Skyhammer teammates drops their airstrikes on the EV.