Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

BooryDarthNaderBooryDarthNader Posts: 561
edited May 6 in Fan Creations
Hey, this is now a place where I dump all my trash. Here's the first avatar of Darth Nader I made for myself. Future trash will be posted here.
This one is not meant for my personal use:
C2RryGV.jpg
This one is really me:abCZjsd.jpg

Post edited by BooryDarthNader on

Comments

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,850
    She wishes people would See how she feels right now.
    My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • @paramountGasoline I still think she's pretty annoying to play against when they shoot their mines and jump around. But, I still like her character. I made her sad mostly because of her left eye actually.
    paramountGasoline I still think she's pretty annoying to play against when they shoot their mines and jump around. But, I still like her character. I made her sad mostly because of her left eye actually.

And i also made a joke off of that.

• @paramountGasoline Oh, yeah I SEE it now.
  • @Dysfnal Like a candy store for hungry young guns.
    6UhiBGy.png
  • dbyUjlK.png
    Somebody had to do it.
  • Herr_HanzHerr_Hanz Posts: 1,141
    Im just an icky wicky girl, little heidi with a grenade launcher, its merely decorative ignore it! :3

Herr Hanz

• DysfnalDysfnal Posts: 900
    @BooryDarthNader thanks man, I appreciate your fine work

Although this is plenty good for me, if this kind of thing only takes you a few minutes I'd prefer you make it with the picture I suggested, though if there are other mercs you haven't done that you'd rather do, those should take priority

Thanks again
  • BooryDarthNaderBooryDarthNader Posts: 561
    edited June 2016
    @Dysfnal Sure, I'll do another one with the picture. I accidentally used another one.
    P. S. What is your favorite primary for stoker? I recently found a love for the Stark AR.
    Post edited by BooryDarthNader on
    @BooryDarthNader I've got an S95 Gen 1 bamboo that I will never part with, I love that card
    @BooryDarthNader this is amazing! Thanks so much for being such a fine human being!
  • @Dysfnal You're welcome! :smiley:
  • bontsabontsa Posts: 1,597
    edited June 2016
    @BooryDarthNader This second one definitely looks better than 1st. I couldn't get my head around what exactly was "wrong" with 1st, so I didn't bother critisicing as I had nothing to offer. Maybe it was the pose, Stokers figure doesnt somehow fit being minimalistically viewed from straight forward.

This 2nd however looks badass :P
    Lusting after legends? Fancy for some fiction? Craving for chronicles?
  • @bontsa Thx, I really like the second one better too.
  • bontsabontsa Posts: 1,597
    edited December 2016
    When a medic doesn't res you just because you're playing nader.

Goddamnit the longer I look at it the less I can contain my laugh and emphatic sadness over it :'D The chibi look with humorously small mouth just nails it.
    Post edited by bontsa on
    Lusting after legends? Fancy for some fiction? Craving for chronicles?
  • BooryDarthNaderBooryDarthNader Posts: 561
    edited June 2016
    *UPDATE* I will be moving next week to America (from Philipppines) I will be posting more things, so I guess you can be looking forward to more trash and for me to get better internet.(sigh of relief)

P.S. You can address me as either Boory or Boorseye (which is where I got Boory). That was an older account if you search Boorseye in this forum.
  • HunterAssassin5HunterAssassin5 Posts: 1,201
    so i guess one of us is gonna lag even more when we're in the same server
    QgEMw04.jpg
    That Pheonix up there looks like hes a DJ dropping the beat :)

edited June 2016
    @BooryDarthNader your work is welcomed by the community, continue to work your magic

Also, if you've got the time, I'm sure @N8o @FUNNYBLACKMAN and @_Sniff_ would love a minimalist Fletcher, perhaps with his epic reload in the scrubs trailer (couldn't find a picture myself), or even something simple, like this one
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dirtybomb/images/7/7d/Fletcher_(Merc).png/revision/latest?cb=20150905204316
  • Looks like I'm doing Fletcher for my senpais(maybe)(hopefully) :D
  • In the DB twitter, they posted their fave fanart. They are all really good. I want to be there. :s
    Maybe when your collection's complete you can compile them all into one beautiful image
  • Herr_HanzHerr_Hanz Posts: 1,141
    OOEH OOOEEEH. can you do Vassili? ;3

Herr Hanz

• @Herr_Hanz Right after I appease the Fletcher fans!!! THEY WILL BE PLEASED!!!
    Looks like I'm doing Fletcher for my senpais(maybe)(hopefully) :D

And make sure you don't get to stuck up in that drawing ;)

• Much love for Nader. You have my support.