Rate the music above you.

Comments

• Herr_HanzHerr_Hanz Posts: 1,145
    8.5/10 I like it! no real comment, though, just something i can see myself nodding along with as i listen to it on the bus on the way home

and now one of the songs from my favorite game of all time, more due to looking back on it with slightly tinted glasses than actually playing it recently.

i should go back to it sometime, play an entire campaign where i dont look up the internet for a walkthrough and use proper strategy instead of soloing every mission with a scout.

also, a little late but @Herr_Hanz
    Herr_Hanz wrote: »
    i like this one because it sounds so happy and jumpy.

even as the song sings about murder? XD
    i mean obviously i'm not one to talk, i play a game called dirty bomb where the objective is to give yourself an adrenaline high killing your fellow man, but...

as long as its in a language i dont understand its fine ;)

Herr Hanz

• yesseryesser Posts: 325

6.5/10
    As game music, yes, I think it's ok and sounds fitting for some kinds of battle but in my current mood I'm not hugely impressed by it.

This one is from Bioshock Infinite and I have a real thing for choral music (it just hits a spot that makes me relax and feel so good)

6.5/10 i'am not really fan of this kind of music its just sound for me too calm

• 10/10 love this song so much.
  • MrLashnibroMrLashnibro Posts: 241
    edited September 2016
    Guess I'll bump this back up.

Also ignore the noises and the sniffinf sound.

• 7.5/10
    Is this gonna be the new song for those funny moments montages when people are being sneaky? Suits that kind of mood.

Recently myself and some of my friends stayed up until like 3am and shared loads of interesting music.
  • MrLashnibroMrLashnibro Posts: 241
    edited September 2016

7.5/10
    Is this gonna be the new song for those funny moments montages when people are being sneaky? Suits that kind of mood.

Recently myself and some of my friends stayed up until like 3am and shared loads of interesting music.

7.5/10
    I really can't describe whether I should know if there's a deeper meaning to this or it's already in plain sight?
    As for that Kira theme I posted, it's still hasn't been released yet so it might get change and no I doubt it'll be a new montage song since I'm pretty 0 gaming Youtubers know JoJo's Bizzare Adventures.
    EDIT: I almost forgot to post a song lol. Here:

Please ignore the huge exaggeration face on Funny Valentine AKA Japanese Donald Trump.
  • JJMAJRJJMAJR Posts: 1,050
    Starts out okay...
    1 minute later...
    Meh. It's alright. Upbeat and everything.
  • JJMAJR wrote: »

Holyshiet, this kind of genre was my jam 5 years ago. Reminds me of that age when I was still stuck with my PS2.

Anyway

• JJMAJR wrote: »

Holyshiet, this kind of genre was my jam 5 years ago. Reminds me of that age when I was still stuck with my PS2.

Anyway

7.5/10
    I kinda like it actually.
  • yesseryesser Posts: 325
    JJMAJR wrote: »

Anyway

7.5/10

i LOVE it 9/10
    here some electric violin
  • yesser wrote: »
    JJMAJR wrote: »

Anyway

7.5/10

i LOVE it 9/10
    here some electric violin

8.5/10
    The only reason why half is Undertale, yes I know it's a great game it's just the fanbase. (Plz don't hate me)
    0/10 not for me

Herr Hanz

• BooryDarthNaderBooryDarthNader Posts: 568
    edited October 2016
    Herr_Hanz wrote: »
    0/10 not for me

11/10 dank music

7/10 needs more bark.

Herr Hanz

• Thai-SanThai-San Posts: 445
    10/10 would save white girl again.

Never nuke a country twice/2

i hope you have time for this song.

Herr Hanz

• 8/10 best autotuned song I've heard today

I'm a sucker for this song in particular, one of my favorites even out of game
    I'd give it a solid 7/10
    I like Jazz but Swing/Blues and early Soul is more my jam. When it comes to Jazz it has to be bebop or other crazy variations of then genre. Not that smooth lounge stuff.

@BooryDarthNader
    Best Autotune you've ever heard? Then listen to this:
    9/10

Herr Hanz

• Herr_Hanz wrote: »
    9/10

8.5/10 Not enough Queen for me.
  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,281
    edited October 2016
    @TheVulpesFox
    For the little this song plays, it does well to show how awstruct Booker must've been seeing Columbia for the first time it's a beautiful and haunting track.
    That said Wouldn't be listening to it for anything else though.

@MrLashnibro 3/10, picking anything but Roundabout by Yes and Walk like an Egyptian By the Bangles in the JoJo soundtrack.

• TheVulpesFoxTheVulpesFox Posts: 502
    edited October 2016
    @Redcap
    6/10 It's ok, I like the saxophone with the strings but those synths don't appeal to me (don't know what it is, reminds me of some old fighting game music like Tekken 2 for some reason)

SHAMELESS SELF PLUG

This was my first attempt at future bass

EDIT
    PS I didn't upload this this was some random guy who messaged me lol

Find more of my music here:
    http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31687/free-music-for-everyone-and-support-me
    https://soundcloud.com/foxtvf
    https://twitter.com/cam3fox
    https://www.facebook.com/theFoxOF
    Post edited by TheVulpesFox on
  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,353
    edited October 2016
    Redcap wrote: »
    @TheVulpesFox
    For the little this song plays, it does well to show how awstruct Booker must've been seeing Columbia for the first time it's a beautiful and haunting track.
    That said Wouldn't be listening to it for anything else though.

@MrLashnibro 3/10, picking anything but Roundabout by Yes and Walk like an Egyptian By the Bangles in the JoJo soundtrack.

9/10 this music realy made me love the game.
    Valhalla im currently playing that. The music in the game are pretty nice tho. And you get 4 chan inside the game.
    @Redcap
    6/10 It's ok, I like the saxophone with the strings but those synths don't appeal to me (don't know what it is, reminds me of some old fighting game music like Tekken 2 for some reason)

SHAMELESS SELF PLUG

This was my first attempt at future bass

6EUeezZ.png
    A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
    6EUeezZ.png

I like the character and the picture itself is really cute.
    But from a musical standpoint this .png-file lacks any harmony and rhythm... heck, any sound at all.
    So sadly I have to give your song a 1/10 including the Rei bonus.

edited October 2016
    ThaiSan wrote: »
    6EUeezZ.png

But from a musical standpoint this .png-file lacks any harmony and rhythm... heck, any sound at all.

Funky song 9/10 I love putin and theres some funky dance move played by the buff russian the medium funk difficulty.

heres 2 music to cover my old PNG

Post edited by GatoCommodore on
  • BlackboltLWBlackboltLW Posts: 577
    edited October 2016
    ThaiSan wrote: »
    6EUeezZ.png

Funky song 9/10 I love putin and theres some funky dance move played by the buff russian the medium funk difficulty.

heres 2 music to cover my old PNG

10/10 would get into the robot shinji.

Here's another piece from MACINTOSH PLUS that is actually better than リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    7/10 not bad, but not exactly my taste but I can see why people would enjoy it.

Something completely different lol Kpop:

edited October 2016
    Xavien wrote: »

5/10 if only it wasnt sang by Cringe-arse asian that video would be better.

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399

SKIP THIS COMMENT

Bruh BigBang is the biggest in Asia rn idk if you rated it based on the members or the song itself -.-
    edited October 2016

e

SKIP THIS COMMENT

Bruh BigBang is the biggest in Asia rn idk if you rated it based on the members or the song itself -.-

hey man i like the song, its just the guys that sang the song is....how should i say it...
    the kinds that people in the net go

denzel.jpg

when they see it.

listen to Miley Cyrus The Wrecking Ball. Its a nice song. but then someone showed me the video.

5100140+_60bae7226357c4eb88ee51c7395ed509.jpg

good songs are good songs. i dont care about the rank which they are in asia or how popular they are. Good songs are good. Bad songs that tried to "Look" good are bad.