How's your placement games going?

I played my first last night. Had a leaver and 2 hard crutches. :'(

Comments

• XanXan Posts: 354
    asia
  • New Zealand :'(
  • One left. So far at least 2-7 as far as W/L. Either my team is potato, the opposing team are MLG, one or two of my team quits, or I am potato. Isn't going too well.
  • Silver officer.
  • kittz0rkittz0r Posts: 284
    y0

8/2 .. Silver Master or whatever its called.. after 1 more game Gold something..
  • 6/4, Silver Agent. Not too good.
  • VerticulesVerticules Posts: 346
    edited March 2016
    I went 7/0/3 and got put in Silver Officer.

Currently 29*/1/21 the last game put me in Silver Master

*A bug caused 1 game's progress to not be given to my rank standings. It should be 30/1/21.

This season's solo-queue is worse than last season's and I don't understand how it's possible.
  • JesusJesus Posts: 922
    I went 7/0/3 and got put in Silver Officer.

Currently 29*/1/21 the last game put me in Silver Master

*A bug caused 1 game's progress to not be given to my rank standings. It should be 30/1/21.

This season's solo-queue is worse than last season's and I don't understand how it's possible.

I won eight of my placement i was gold master on pre season and theyve put me at Silver Officer too. It pissed me off already. But i still tried, and then i saw most of the match where full of pubbers and people who dont know jackshit about gamemechanic and strategies i stopped ranked right away
    Given the evolution this world has come to and the new kind of sinners that appeared I decided to add Capital sins to the former one:
    1-Playing Proxy
    2-Playing Shotgun
    Those are 2 horrible things that will not be forgivable
    Now go play some Fletcher