Forum FAQ + Rules!

Comments

• mrlong2mrlong2 Posts: 115
    32lzfov.png

I want this in my fourm signature.
  • Everytime I open dirty bomb it loads up and then says sign in could not be comeplted idk what to do someone plz help
  • @MissMurder I try to open dirty bomb and it loads up then says sign in could not be completed plz help
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    fitBuilder wrote: »
    @MissMurder I try to open dirty bomb and it loads up then says sign in could not be completed plz help

@fitBuilder send in a support ticket to Nexon.
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    edited December 2015
    Hi guys!
    We have noticed that some people don't know how to post a photo on forum, or are confused.
    We do understand that, so here is a thread to help you. Here are the steps how to post a photo:

#1- Upload your photo to Imgur (http://imgur.com/) or some other site
    #2- When the photo is uploaded , copy URL of the photo
    #3- Paste the URL in the Image URL box (little document icon) and hit ENTER
    #4- Post your comment and photo will be visible in comment

*To check if your photo is visible in your comment, you can click the preview button.
    EXAMPLE:
    F8Rxzug.png
    If the photo is not visible after you did all steps above, then you probably don't have enough forum points to post your photo or there are other issues. If that's an issue then just copy the link of photo and paste it in you comment.

Thank you,
    Torch
    Post edited by Torch189 on
  • yusayuyusayu Posts: 248
    edited November 2015
    After uploading an image on imgur, when looking at it there's also a Tab Share this Image at the Right Hand Side, the 4th link there reads BBCode (Forums), you can just copy that into your post.

I'm surprised the Img Url thingy works now in the forum, tried it a week ago and it didn't.
  • blisteringOwlNestblisteringOwlNest Posts: 507
    edited November 2015
    What's the rules on posting the same thread in two different categories if you think they pertain to both of said categories? E.g. Same thread in Weapon and Mercenary Discussion, as the discussion is both about weapons and mercenaries?
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    Or without clicking the icon of the paper, you could just put [ img ]ImageURLhere[ /img ] but just remove the spaces in the brackets, there should be no space at all.
  • NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,192
    @blisteringOwlNest post in one, link to it in second
    moop
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    @random , @Xavien Thank you for useful info.
  • RjstoRjsto Posts: 845
    Whaaat there's a button for it? I've always just written it myself, lol
  • RyePandaRyePanda Posts: 1,150
    Thank you!
    #teamStokerForever

Want to learn some trivia? Updated January 17th

Feel free to post what topics you want me to cover here: http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/profile/RyePanda

What state in the USA has the highest percentage of Caucasian people?
    A ) Montana
    Incorrect.

B ) Iowa
    Incorrect.

C ) Oregon
    Incorrect.

D ) Maine
    Correct. About 95% of people in Maine are Caucasian.
  • I always struggle embedding a youtube video on these forums. Can anyone enlighten me on the right tags to use please.
  • RuneforceRuneforce Posts: 563
    edited November 2015
    Borganism wrote: »
    I always struggle embedding a youtube video on these forums. Can anyone enlighten me on the right tags to use please.

You just write the url on a seperate line and it will automatically be embedded.
  • CC_FANGCC_FANG Posts: 247Moderator
    What's the rules on posting the same thread in two different categories if you think they pertain to both of said categories? E.g. Same thread in Weapon and Mercenary Discussion, as the discussion is both about weapons and mercenaries?

Generally that sort of thing is discouraged. If you aren't sure about where a topic belongs, feel free to PM one of the mods. We'll do our best to advise you :)
    VcGOqFz.png
  • MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
    Note: If you get the white screen error please try to use a different browser.
  • Why is the requirement for a signature so high? :s
    Incoming wrote: »
    Why is the requirement for a signature so high? :s

Originally we weren't gonna have sigs at all just because they can be messy and annoying BUT I always thought they were fun so as a compromise we had to make it a little hard to get. It's a prize for being active on here :)
  • MissMurder wrote: »
    Originally we weren't gonna have sigs at all just because they can be messy and annoying BUT I always thought they were fun so as a compromise we had to make it a little hard to get. It's a prize for being active on here :)
    So what's stopping people just having a copypasta ready as a sig to paste at the end of every single post they make? :o
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    So what's stopping people just having a copypasta ready as a sig to paste at the end of every single post they make? :o

@Incoming nothing at all - I've seen a few users do it in the past... they quickly get bored of doing it though :3 But technically there is nothing stopping you. :)
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • MissMurder wrote: »
    Why is the requirement for a signature so high? :s

What is the requirement for a signature?
    so what's stopping people just having a copypasta ready as a sig to paste at the end of every single post they make? :o

Not sure :)
    BanHammer wrote: »

1,000 points.
  • What are my height restrictions?

@Faraleth For you. :)
    tfRm7Xq.png
    It's one of my old commissions, but I can certainly make something a little more...Dirty for you. :p

Baaaam:
    •••
    bMhEb1J.png
  • _Sniff__Sniff_ Posts: 1,133
    edited December 2015
    MissMurder wrote: »
    so what's stopping people just having a copypasta ready as a sig to paste at the end of every single post they make? :o

Not sure :)
    BanHammer wrote: »

1,000 points.

(Just don't choose LOL's to farm or you may be here a while)
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    @Faraleth For you. :)
    tfRm7Xq.png
    It's one of my old commissions, but I can certainly make something a little more...Dirty for you. :p

@Incoming technically anything TOO tall would probably be classified as "spam" if it's posted on every reply you make and it's something silly like 1000px tall... lol :D

Also, that sig is pretty cool ^.^ But the Dirtier, the better... :p
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • SereneFlightSereneFlight Posts: 1,271
    edited December 2015
    Laziness.
  • MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036

Meh, just write a few dozen posts like "Fletcher is the greatest" or "this rotation sucks". You'll be swimming in agrees :)
    Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • sneaksneak Posts: 418
    That restriction I should have never gotten was supposed to expire on the 4th but it remains. Can someone look into this already?

hEoC6yw.png

Sent a PM but nothing seems to be happening, should never have existed and should have expired 5 days ago.

Thanks.
  • Update:

I have changed it so only people with 250 or more points can make a poll on the forums. The reasoning for this is to make sure we have more meaningful polls that are unbiased or spark discussion.

Thank you very much!