Unpopular Dirty Bomb Opinions!

245

Comments

  • AdamAdam Posts: 1,044
    @gg2ez it's not...
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    @Adam Then why is it here...?

    KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • OccultOccult Posts: 334
    im content with dome and a dreiss arty
  • HakiHaki Posts: 290
    Before talking about my unpopular opinion I would like to mention, that disagreeing with these post does not motivate people to post their own ones.
    that being said :


    I think Stoker is borderline useless because I prefer ammo packs over station and the molotov is a bugged out Frag grenade with more than double the cooldown.

    MAKE IT RAIN B)
  • explosives should get their instakill damage back.
    QgEMw04.jpg
  • XanXan Posts: 354
    @Watsyurdeal If sparks shouldn't be allowed to heal herself then i believe all other medics shouldn't do so either,and remember to give her 200hp
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    Amerika wrote: »
    BTW, I will clear any disagrees in this thread. The whole point of it is to throw out something you might believe is unpopular and we don't need to be disagreeing with every post made. It's a fairly fun thread so let's keep it fun :)

    -iSMMMfExmssHxki1XfwpJgcijMubGLF0rUFTqmEIN54obNglc_66vNMGOHna8Tpb_M4TmqmAROrMv_8ZWqn4Kv04JSwYnj5VYa8xrAcbCTm4g=w400-h183-nc

    KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • Haki wrote: »
    Before talking about my unpopular opinion I would like to mention, that disagreeing with these post does not motivate people to post their own ones.
    that being said :


    I think Stoker is borderline useless because I prefer ammo packs over station and the molotov is a bugged out Frag grenade with more than double the cooldown.

    MAKE IT RAIN B)

    I see his molotov being used as a panic tool for a free kill and not for its intended use most of the time.
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,720
    Xan wrote: »
    @Watsyurdeal If sparks shouldn't be allowed to heal herself then i believe all other medics shouldn't do so either,and remember to give her 200hp

    Completely unnecessary, at most she'll deserve 90 hp, and the only two medics who can heal themselves substantially are Aura and Phoneix, Sawbonez med packs heal him drastically slower, at best it just allows him to start health regen more quickly.

    Plus Sparks has the luxury of being able to engage at long range, and often kill in one hit, she doesn't need any extra protection. Her job requires her to keep her distance, and she should be punished for not doing so.
    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • XanXan Posts: 354
    @Watsyurdeal Fletcher was intended to use his sticky as traps,but people use it to throw on others,they should be punished for it
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    Xan wrote: »
    @Watsyurdeal Fletcher was intended to use his sticky as traps,but people use it to throw on others,they should be punished for it

    Since when was Fletcher only intended to have the Stickies used for traps?

    KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • XanXan Posts: 354
    edited January 2016
    @gg2ez and when sparks is only intended to do long range
    Jokes aside.
    From what i heard, fletcher stickes was auto detonate like proximity mine before open beta.So yea,i believe the intended design was to use it as traps
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    Xan wrote: »
    @gg2ez and when sparks is only intended to do long range
    Jokes aside.
    From what i heard, fletcher stickes was auto detonate like proximity mine before open beta.So yea,i believe the intended design was to use it as traps

    Here's the thing though, I don't think Sparks is ONLY meant for long range, I think she's just way more efficient at long range, y' know what I mean? Here CQC ability is terrible so she is technically meant for long range more than close quarters. It's the same with Fletch, he's terrible at long range so he goes and CQCs the brains out of people with his Sticky Bombs.

    KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • -Caulden is the best pistol in the game.
    -Underground is the worst map out of all.
    -Phantom, and or Redeye are a must have in squads.
    -Aura is better than Sawbonez.
    -Sparks needs a nerf.
    -Phantom is fine as is.
    -Sparks 383 should not exist.
    -Rhino needs a nerf.
    -Burst Rifles are the best weapons in the game.
    -Shotguns are the most broken weapons in the game.
  • solace_solace_ Posts: 417
    most explosives are a bit too strong.
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,402
    Vassili can be very important in certain situations during pub plays.
  • I find Sawbonez, Skyhammer, Stoker and Bushwhacker very boring. Their playstyles are so generic. At least Fragger has something fun to do every 17 seconds.
  • N8oN8o Posts: 1,430
    gg2ez wrote: »
    N8o wrote: »
    Getting spawn camped is a player skill issue as well as a lack of focus on the competitive scene.

    Why is this unpopular?

    People like to think it's map balance.
    Check out my YouTube channel if you love me. I will be posting guides on how to play mercs in pub and comp settings.
    cHxK5wl.png
  • Amerika wrote: »
    BTW, I will clear any disagrees in this thread. The whole point of it is to throw out something you might believe is unpopular and we don't need to be disagreeing with every post made. It's a fairly fun thread so let's keep it fun :)
    I disagree.

    (see what I did there)

    (also /thread)

    (also just joking)
  • ScavScav Posts: 209
    edited January 2016
    → I like Chapel a lot.
    → I dislike the Ahnuld
    → I hate the M4, and prefer the Timik any time
    → I love playing Sparks with other loadouts than the 383
    → I dont like playing Fragger, his nades are also kinda weak now
    → I prefer the Beckhill over any other meelee. Even the bat. Too damn slow to swing.
    → I dont like playing stoker, i dont like the molotov at all.
    → I want the Beckhill-DEagle-KEK phantom loadout more than any other loadout. :mrgreen:

    I think thats it for the moment.

    [Edit: typos ftw]
  • XanXan Posts: 354
    @$!# m4
  • gseijngseijn Posts: 56
    Faraleth wrote: »
    Blishlok is the best gun in the game.

    The Grandeur RS is the best gun in the game. :)
  • CarniegeCarniege Posts: 122
    Trainyard is just such a @$!# map like literally just @$!# upon @$!# over @$!# covered in @$!# with @$!# smeared all over the @$!# @$!# that is the @$!# of a map
  • LitegoLitego Posts: 580
    - KD is important.
    - Snipers aren't useless if they know how to use a mouse.
    - Blishlok is not too bad, and Hochfir is the best.
    - Mines don't belong in this game and neither does stealth and katana.
  • MaddpaddMaddpadd Posts: 63
    edited January 2016
    Arty is useless Useful on underground.
  • MrarauzzMrarauzz Posts: 466
    I love this game and have clocked in a lot of hours but....I honestly feel the way things are going this game will die out within a year and most likely continue it being a forever beta
  • Fletcher is the face of Dirty Bomb.
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,720
    Phantom opinions away!
    • I think his Refractive Armor absorbing damage was the worst decision Splash has made
    • I do not think Phantom should be allowed to attack while cloaked
    • I think Phantom should have access to rest of the SMGs
    • I think Phantom should have access to Mechanic
    • I think Phantom should have full cloak as long as he can not attack while cloaked
    • I think Phantom players should stop trying to use his melee so damn much and start shooting more.
    • I think Phantom should succeed where the TF2 Spy failed.
    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
Sign In or Register to comment.