I'm going to say a lot of things that may or may not improve your aim

A common thing you'll see on here and other games, is being called a hacker is considered the ultimate compliment. Why? Well if this stuff helps out, and you get called one, you'll know the feel bro.

1. Understanding spread

If you've played first person shooter before, you might have heard on the concept of spread. Simply put, spread is a dynamic value that determines the angle at which the bullets exit the gun. Keep in mind this IS a hit scan game, so this is pretty crucial to know cause it determines how the gun will behave.

First of all, when you fire the gun, it will bloom, when you stop firing, the bloom will reset to the initial starting accuracy. So, STOP SPRAYING, fire in controlled taps at the enemy's head, preferably just above and or to the left of their head. Reason why is because hit models typically move ahead of the rendered models, it's one of those weird things with multiplayer, get used to it.

So, to refresh, fire in bursts or tap out your shots, aim slightly to the left of the forehead, and you'll do fine.

2. Strafing is key

Regardless of how you aim, one helpful tip is to learn how to strafe properly while keeping your cross hair lined up vertically with the enemy's head. You might have heard the terminology "head level". this is basically the same, if you drew a line from left to right, you crosshair would line up with the enemy's head perfectly, meaning all you have to do is mash your a and d (or s and f) keys a so you can stay on the move while consecutively squeezing out shots. Done right you'll land headshots constantly while being difficult to hit.

It also helps to mirror your enemy's strafe, most people are right handed, so they'll commonly go to the left on your screen, so, stay ahead of them slightly and you'll nail them.

So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.

ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです

Comments

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    Nioce nioce.

Also, crouching when shooting long distances could concentrate the spread a little bit more but it's not always effective FYI.
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    Firstly, when should people be bursting? I've never found use for it, even though in my head I always try to figure out when to use it.

Secondly, how's the Mionix? I kind of want one.
  • A lot lf reading but probably worth it. Thanks for putting the effort into it.
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,693
    CCP115 wrote: »
    Firstly, when should people be bursting? I've never found use for it, even though in my head I always try to figure out when to use it.

Secondly, how's the Mionix? I kind of want one.

@CCP115

Typically I do it at long range so I can get headshots or land more shots consistently while keeping my movement, if you stop to aim down sights you are a pretty easy target.

And as far as I'm concerned, Mionix makes damn good mice. Don't know if they're as good as Zowie but def better than Razer or Steelseries. Which one you should get is based on grip.

Avior 7000 - Claw
    Castor - Fingertip
    Naos 7000 - Palm
    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.

• Really good guide, it should probably get reposted in the new players section where it might get seen by more people. Not sure if it's against the rules but I wish everyone new to FPS games would read this so whatever would help that.

The only thing I disagree with is using a meat paw grip and moving your whole arm vs using a fingertip grip. You get faster movement and precision using fingertip grip.

Similar to how you don't hold a pencil with your whole hand and move your arm to write, it doesn't make sense to palm a mouse and move your whole hand to move the cursor.
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,693
    Really good guide, it should probably get reposted in the new players section where it might get seen by more people. Not sure if it's against the rules but I wish everyone new to FPS games would read this so whatever would help that.

The only thing I disagree with is using a meat paw grip and moving your whole arm vs using a fingertip grip. You get faster movement and precision using fingertip grip.

Similar to how you don't hold a pencil with your whole hand and move your arm to write, it doesn't make sense to palm a mouse and move your whole hand to move the cursor.

That's all purely preference based, whatever works for you.

Because otherwise you'll have to explain why a good majority of CS GO pros use a palm grip.

• Just use the M4. It has laser accuracy.
  • Talkin to you @divineArea :)
  • Thanks for the help man pre fire is something i really dont do often enough, I was really wondering if its better to have extra clip to help with pre fire around corners