do you play execution

BananaSlugBananaSlug Posts: 1,894
edited December 2015 in Execution
simple question

do you play execution 131 votes

i dont play it
19%
ReddeadcapwatsyurdealOccultLifeupOmegabinderrneverplayseriouBananaSlugEverythingElsePtilouiBestfinlandballwolvieMuraXantominatorxeverlovestruckinfinitePianoOrivarbgyoshiSoerbertThunderZsolt 25 votes
i play it only for daily bonuses
19%
serpentinePictureSzGamer227FalC_16Apofenasn-xTheVulpesFoxNesodosnokiIISamillWongaromaticModelexquisitePorkDoctaMrBluuyKUST__LunarTMsplashyRingBooryDarthNaderMrDeMSfragrantQuestDirtyDavOwynTyler 25 votes
i like this game mode
25%
SzakalotDarkSageXavienXThai-SanHexwallInfernoKunSaulWolfdenSnakekillerXMc1412013Sir_SlamFireWorksterminalImSplooshblonksolace_Monokuma2eXyaminuseternalZenVirZankamido 33 votes
i play it only for missions
19%
ExavidosMadMorphoGeekyNerd_FTWgg2ezkopyrightRedBeardM4st0d0nDawnlazyshyJukeboxCorppetTayskiOtton99PleasantWheatNightingaleZ0TenebrisBrazenXXGoldinscrutableShowFracturesteflonlovefruityoat 26 votes
its my favorite gamemode
16%
jemstaracidparadoxgloomyRequirementBobTheBullySirMurderZeusGodshshLoafOfBreadSYNERGYWalkerSilvipinny0101RobLovesNaradionautMooks101MouPlayskrazewundyshyComposerjesusjuniorDrRageQuitTruman.Black 22 votes
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)━☆゚.*・。゚ SD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
woosh, keep going
keeeeeeeep goin!
yee, you guessed it... keeeeeeep goin
lol you really want to see the end
you almost got to the end
lol, no
i will tell you now, there is nothing at the end
nothing i say
ok, maybe something
curiosity is the first step to hell
my mom said that not sure why
and bang here is the end
you will be very suprised
I
B(no not bananas)
BUCKETS
you fool, why would you trust me, lol
kek
lmao
did you know that you cannot die, because you eat banans
thats because they make you immortal
its scientific fact
and i confirmed that many times
eat bananas or die, i say
there is always lenny at the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sometimes even a wall of them
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler[/spoiler[/spoiler

Comments

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,404
    i like this game mode
    IMO, Overground is WAAAYYY better than Market because it's not as small and as clusterfucky and also you can snipe in Overground.
  • i play it only for daily bonuses
    It's not a bad game mode, but I usually default to playing Stopwatch, so yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • XanXan Posts: 354
    i dont play it
    play for mission if im broke or else i dont play it
    I don't even like this gamemode, I do it for the 500 creds :smiley:
    I hate execution but 500 credits is worth joining a nearly ending match for.
    Every time I see a daily mission play 20 or 20 rounds, I can't bring myself to do it.
  • i play it only for missions
    I'll join if a friend is playing but we usually only stay for the 500 credits (or if a mission is 750 or 1k credits for playing)
  • blonkblonk Posts: 417
    i like this game mode
    It badly needs an infusion of new maps, I'm bored to tears with overground and market.
  • its my favorite gamemode
    It's easily the most balanced gamemode and doesn't feel as much lemmings kamikaze as the rest of Dirty bomb. I like it, but it has too few maps.
  • solace_solace_ Posts: 417
    i like this game mode
    I like this gamemode, that does not mean that it is balanced or even a finished product. I would say it needs at least 2 more maps to make it a finished product, and also it needs the sides on each maps to balanced for attackers and defenders.

There are two many choke point areas which encourages spam of fire support mercs. Im not saying its terrible, it just needs a bit of work. and maps. maps above all.
  • FalC_16FalC_16 Posts: 808
    i play it only for daily bonuses
    daily bonus only..search for game 13/14, praise RNGesus and hope for score 6:1. Result profit 500c in like 2 minutes.
  • RedBeardRedBeard Posts: 259
    FalC_16 wrote: »
    daily bonus only..search for game 13/14, praise RNGesus and hope for score 6:1. Result profit 500c in like 2 minutes.

AHAHAHAHAH You should be looking for even number servers.
  • pinny0101pinny0101 Posts: 117
    its my favorite gamemode
    This game mode is great. It would be better if it had more maps, but it is much more balanced than the other 2 modes. A lot of people don't play it because it's a lot like csgo, which it is, it's the exact same game concept, but it works a lot better than csgo with dirty bombs combat system and stuff.
  • TayskiTayski Posts: 74
    It's a crappy game mode compared to the amazing stopwatch we have. If I want to play something like execution I'll just jump onto CS:GO or Call of Duty. Execution is a waste of time and space in Dirty Bomb and it takes resources away from our developers who could be working on more important matters such as more new maps for stopwatch.
  • SaulWolfdenSaulWolfden Posts: 795
    i like this game mode
    More I tolerate it than anything, it's better than Stopwatch for me, but that's hardly saying much given how bad most of the games I play in that are. I primarily play my favorite gamemode Objective.
  • CyberVonCyberusCyberVonCyberus Posts: 177
    edited November 2016
    personnaly i find execution too extreme for my likings i'm more of a casual scrub
    Post edited by CyberVonCyberus on
  • i play it only for missions
    Most of my clan mates and I skip it whenever it comes up, and if we play some rounds as we did yesterday DB decides that when we are 4:1 behind a newly joined player should of course be put on the enemy team because apparently we weren't losing hard enough already.
  • its my favorite gamemode
    I love getting batista bombed by shotgun proxies that travel at mach 10
  • john_howardjohn_howard Posts: 12
    i like this game mode
    Whats not to like? You make easy credits and it scratches the CS:GO itch (a little better in fact because you can medic). It's also likely to appeal to the CS:GO crowd who would otherwise not play at all.
    There is literally nothing bad about the idea of this mode.
  • Cgz27Cgz27 Posts: 77
    edited August 10
    i like this game mode

It is still a decent game mode that gives more than just at least 1k credits.

You had more time to interact with the players in between and during rounds.

There were fun people who still played, especially high lvl'd players who obviously were just taking a load-off and even lower players could get their questions answered about the game.

It was a nice chance to take a break from Obj/Stopwatch and relax.

It does remind you of CS:GO etc. but it was still Dirty Bomb c'mon people have you even given it a fair chance instead of writing it off as "another demolition clone"?

I really felt it deserved one more map and it would have been perfect to just stop development from there, if there was an execution event I would have loved to see how much more fun the games could have been.

As a side, I am a 70% ranked player nowadays maybe 15% Obj/Stop (I'm kinda taking a break atm) but I always enjoyed what little time I put into Execution.

The different people I encountered was also enjoyable, some of the players looked really damn good at Execution (knowing trick jumps and just general mechanics) so I was impressed at their dedication.

I rarely played for the missions (usually just play like 2-3 games of exe at the end of the day) I literally just delete the mission when I see 500 for Execution lmao

For me, I think I would just be OK with it gone since I still enjoy the game regardless but I feel that the value of Execution may have been unfairly under looked. I honestly feel bad about those who actually who care a lot more than Execution than I do.
    It would have been nice if they had something to replace it soon instead of just forcing us to play only Obj/Stopwatch (well I'm playing Lawbreakers and testing other games atm anyway).