EARLY Black Friday Stuff!!!

MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
edited November 2015 in The Vault
Check it out!

lDgQNx4.jpg

The perfect package for the lone wolf type. Over $20 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $9.99 USD!
  • Phantom – Permanently unlock Phantom, a powerful recon Merc who uses Refractive Armor to disappear on the battlefield.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case B – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Stabbity Stab McStab Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420781/

aHA0VT0.jpg

Celebrate the Dirty Bomb Meltdown event with two of the hottest Mercs on the battlefield. Over $26 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $13.99 USD!
  • Two Mercs – Permanently unlock Stoker and Nader.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case A – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Total Meltdown Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420780/
Post edited by MissMurder on

Comments

• Ow.
    Right in the hype
  • RyePandaRyePanda Posts: 1,150
    Might buy it just for the booster and the case. It's still a good deal.
    #teamStokerForever

Want to learn some trivia? Updated January 17th

Feel free to post what topics you want me to cover here: http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/profile/RyePanda

What state in the USA has the highest percentage of Caucasian people?
    A ) Montana
    Incorrect.

B ) Iowa
    Incorrect.

C ) Oregon
    Incorrect.

D ) Maine
    Correct. About 95% of people in Maine are Caucasian.
  • Mr-PenguinMr-Penguin Posts: 2,215
    Maybe the bundles are just a small part of the sale...
    0egQoN7.png
    Art courtesy of @Matuno
    IGN/Steam Profile Mr. Penguin
    Have an idea for a new merc? Then head on over to my Mercenary Suggestion Form and go post it!
  • ChaseChase Posts: 45
    Not really interested in unlocking mercs when you've already unlocked all.
  • I seriously hope there is a discount on elite cases or something for the sale or else this will be extremely disappointing, so far I'm not impressed
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    edited November 2015
    "Team game"

>Pack which literally incentivises solo play
    >Discounted

Really? I was actually considering buying an elite case or two, but really? At least the Meltdown pack looks good. Probs gonna get that.

EDIT: I lied, Meltdown pack is also lackluster. I really wanna support the devs but I'm poor and I need that real value for money.
  • Can we get like.. 100 cases for 75.000 credits this weekend? I think many people will buy this instead of these offers.. :neutral: Thank you.
  • p4v wrote: »
    Here are some ideas for other packs!

Beauty and the Beast Pack! - Sparks&Rhino

I really like the name of that one
  • DaaDogDaaDog Posts: 86
    Also, do the credit boosters stack with double credit weekend?

I believe it does for a X4 which is insane
  • p4v wrote: »
    Here are some ideas for other packs!

The Bombastic Pack! - Nader&Fletcher
    Beauty and the Beast Pack! - Sparks&Rhino
    The Explosive Conflict Pack! - Arty&Nader

Disclaimer: These packs are totally unbiased and unrelated to mercs I don't have yet!!!!....
    +Like for best idea..
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    Guys... they said this is EARLY Black Friday stuff - they never said this was everything for Black Friday ^.^

@Kaur @Hibbsan @Ye_Olde_Buttcheeks
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • Faraleth wrote: »
    Guys... they said this is EARLY Black Friday stuff - they never said this was everything for Black Friday ^.^

@Kaur @Hibbsan @Ye_Olde_Buttcheeks
    Doesn't mean we shouldn't provide (good) ideas? :grimace: =3
    MrDubstab wrote: »
    Doesn't mean we shouldn't provide (good) ideas? :grimace: =3

@MrDubstab oh, no - of course! ^.^ Go for it, by all means. Some people just seemed disappointed, so I just wanted to point out that it's "early black Friday" stuff ;)
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • want to see more cheap stuff so i can waste my money on it whoooooooo
  • DMaster2DMaster2 Posts: 929
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't give discounts on Phantom :'(
  • So the CW equipment case is meant to dissapear on the 27th, yet the melt down is all weekend. Are we going to be able to buy equipment cases over the weekend or should I spend all my credits now in the hope of a sweet CW sparks skin?

@MissMurder @Faraleth
  • ZackZack Posts: 90
    How about some sort of packs for people that already have the mercs? Like a sale on the CW/Elite cases?
    Borganism wrote: »
    So the CW equipment case is meant to dissapear on the 27th, yet the melt down is all weekend. Are we going to be able to buy equipment cases over the weekend or should I spend all my credits now in the hope of a sweet CW sparks skin?

@Borganism I don't actually know this :/ I'll see if I can find out for you!
  • FiktioFiktio Posts: 304
    Unfortunately I have all those mercs that are mentioned early, but if there comes "Rhino the fat knifing assassin" pack out, I'll throw my moneys on the screen.
  • p4vp4v Posts: 257
    MarsRover wrote: »
    I have an idea for a pack:

9.99 for the Team Player pack. Contents:
    • Vassili
    • Elite Case
    • Credit booster
    • your team eternal love and admiration

Oh yeah. I forgot that I don't have Vassili either.

The Bull's Eye Pack! - Vassili&Sparks <3
  • BackuplightBackuplight Posts: 1,050
    Faraleth wrote: »
    Some people just seemed disappointed
    I'm still disappointed! The chances of them selling something I want are slim to none, unless the sale includes a big update to the skin system. Unlikely! :wink:

Meanwhile, hope people get what they're hoping in the ways of merc sales. Not exactly their fault some of us have everything already, so maybe we'll see some not-quite-new-anymore players getting some good deals.
    jzeD5lT.png
  • EnemyAceEnemyAce Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    It would be great if, instead of Stoker + Nader, we could get Stoker + 50K credits, or 50K credits + Nader, or 100K credits. I already have Nader and will never waste money buying a pack that includes mercs I already own. Even 30K credits for a merc you already have would be worth it.
  • I am looking to buy the CW elite case bundle, but if i don't buy tonight does that mean i wont be able to get them tomorrow?
  • MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036
    I would buy some sort of special black friday discount bundle consisting of Elite Cases and credits. I have 400 Leads and Irons and no credits for trade ups :(
    Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • Has double credits started yet?