The Thunder Update

2»

Comments

• There might be some tweaks needed for the concussion grenade. I seem to be blinded even when I threw the concussion grenade over the north gate on Dome and did not have *any* line-of-sight to where the grenade landed.
  • shyDoughnutshyDoughnut Posts: 6
    edited November 2015
    THx for then new merc and making my games unplayable.Playing against full team of thunder every few secs getting my permanent screen flashed white.When joining server and enjoying the beauty of it till end of round.
  • LugiLugi Posts: 9
    xAvenger wrote: »
    There might be some tweaks needed for the concussion grenade. I seem to be blinded even when I threw the concussion grenade over the north gate on Dome and did not have *any* line-of-sight to where the grenade landed.

The concussion granade should definitely be tweaked. Thunder is frequently blinded by his own granade, even in further distances. There should be some sort of resistance to his own granades, except in cqb situations. Another point, wich annoys me the most, is getting blinded by ally Thunders granades.
  • Question: Why did thunder get his own gun when the K-121 would've worked fine?
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 617
    edited November 2015
    Question: Why did thunder get his own gun when the K-121 would've worked fine?

If I'm not mistaken, this gun was actually in the alpha and I remember devs saying the game needs bigger variety of guns
    Post edited by ThatJohnS on
  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 837Genome Editor
    The MK46 has been around forever. If you look at some of the launch art for DB from years ago you'll see the earlier incarnation of Fragger (then called Dazzler) carrying one.
  • fuzzelfuzzel Posts: 104
    any chance to give me my 10 euro back?.....

thunder is a real joke
  • fuzzel wrote: »

thunder is a real joke

he'll be twicked i suppose
  • LugiLugi Posts: 9
    fuzzel wrote: »

thunder is a real joke

He just got released and the community is giving the feedback. Wait for the upcoming updates and maybe you'll change your mind.
  • So, uh...when is Thunder's hotfix and/or next Fine Tuning?
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 617
    edited November 2015
    So, uh...when is Thunder's hotfix and/or next Fine Tuning?

Next Fine Tuning should be released around 8th-11th December, Thunder's hotfix isn't confirmed, but if there will be hotfix, it'll be avaible around Tuesday.
  • NexusNexus Posts: 3
    Just bought thunder...played 3 match and i HATE IT. Flashbangs seems pretty useless, they have a super short range and i got constantly flashed by my grenades (sometimes even if i turn 180° after throwing it) and by my thunder allies... hope they fix it ASAP, because right now it's a useless merc.
  • Thunder is awesome, he is able to hold my many credits with his gigantic backpack!
    yes I'm aware credits would not be a physical thing