CONTAINMENT WAR MELTDOWN EVENT [Black Friday]

MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
edited November 2015 in The Vault
c2lGzD0.jpg

It's almost over, Mercs! After a month-long assault on the CDA's new radiation-sapping shield, the Containment War Event ends on Monday 30th November.

With Limited Edition Cases disappearing from in-game drops and the store forever, Jackal are calling for support and stepping up the attack in a massive, three day weekend event.

Event Duration
London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Friday, November 27th - 18:00, Monday, November 30th
Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Friday, November 27th - 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Saturday, November 28th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st

Free Expert Cases
QRuZc8A.jpg

While battling through the Meltdown event, one Expert Case will be added to your inventory for every day you play.

Log in at any time during the following hours on Day 1 for Expert Case A, Day 2 for Expert Case B, and Day 3 for Expert Case C -
  • UTC/GMT: 18:00 - 18:00
  • PST: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM
  • AEDT: 5:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Double Credits In-Game
NfUjq56.jpg

Every second of action counts, especially if you're hoarding for a purchase - All credits earned in matches will be doubled.

Containment War Event Case Drops

8A1DOib.jpg

Still after a Limited Edition Loadout Card? Containment War Event Cases, guaranteeing a Containment War Loadout Card, will randomly drop to lucky players throughout the Meltdown event. Keep your eyes peeled when you complete matches - it could be you!

Meltdown Event Sales

g7oK2vD.jpg

In the spirit of Black Friday, there will be sales in the Store and on Steam, announced on the launch of the event. Keep your eyes peeled for more info as the dark day approaches!

Mark your calendars and be prepared to Play Dirty!
Post edited by MissMurder on
«1

Comments

  • Mr-PenguinMr-Penguin Posts: 2,215
    That's tres cool.
    0egQoN7.png
    Art courtesy of @Matuno
    IGN/Steam Profile Mr. Penguin
    Have an idea for a new merc? Then head on over to my Mercenary Suggestion Form and go post it!
  • Dis' gon be urrsome
  • cornJestercornJester Posts: 1,043
    How low is the drop chance going to be for these cases? Are we going to have to be lottery/cobalt from a regular case lucky?
    "I'mma let you finish but RNG is the worst of all time." - Kanye Invest
    cornJester and gg2ez sitting in a tree, K.I.L.L.I.N.G.
  • cornJester wrote: »
    How low is the drop chance going to be for these cases? Are we going to have to be lottery/cobalt from a regular case lucky?

    I hope not, or I'm never gonna get one. Ever.
  • MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
    Decided to post the Black Friday weekend events a bit early :)
  • Tri-legal, gonna prepare my steam wallet so I can get a credit booster :3
  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,281
    edited November 2015
    Event Duration
    London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Friday, November 25th - 18:00, Monday, November 30th
    Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Friday, November 25th - 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
    Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Saturday, November 26th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st

    Friday is the 27th.
  • Mr-PenguinMr-Penguin Posts: 2,215
    Redcap wrote: »
    Event Duration
    London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Friday, November 25th - 18:00, Monday, November 30th
    Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Friday, November 25th - 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
    Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Saturday, November 26th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st

    Friday is the 27th.

    Typo?
    0egQoN7.png
    Art courtesy of @Matuno
    IGN/Steam Profile Mr. Penguin
    Have an idea for a new merc? Then head on over to my Mercenary Suggestion Form and go post it!
  • bontsabontsa Posts: 1,601
    Redcap wrote: »
    Event Duration
    London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Friday, November 25th - 18:00, Monday, November 30th
    Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Friday, November 25th - 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
    Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Saturday, November 26th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st

    Friday is the 27th.

    And here I thought me mind is playing tricks with me again, hence I'd be the only one still thinking this after half a page of replies. Fancy to see I ain't having a stroke and am still orientated to timebrhghs and spacegbrshrgh...*drool*
    Lusting after legends? Fancy for some fiction? Craving for chronicles?
  • Still after a Limited Edition Loadout Card? Containment War Event Cases, guaranteeing a Containment War Loadout Card, will randomly drop to lucky players
    Funny thing is that CW cards are already guaranteed if you're lucky.
  • This is amazing! :open_mouth:
  • @MissMurder Note what @Redcap wrote!
    The dates are incorrect. Either Wednesday the 25th, or Friday the 27th!
  • LumiLumi Posts: 1,092
    edited November 2015
    MissMurder wrote: »
    Still after a Limited Edition Loadout Card? Containment War Event Cases, guaranteeing a Containment War Loadout Card, will randomly drop to lucky players throughout the Meltdown event. Keep your eyes peeled when you complete matches - it could be you!

    Now this is what I call an event! Great job, giving us a chance at a CW loadout. But quick question: what is the drop rate on those bad boys?
  • AazhydAazhyd Posts: 662
    large.gif
  • p4vp4v Posts: 257
    Lumi wrote: »
    Now this is what I call an event! Great job, giving us a chance at a CW loadout. But quick question: what is the drop rate on those bad boys?

    Probably 0,1% just like the regular cases have. You know, we can't have a special one-time quest to play 100 matches during the monthly event or get 100,000 Game XP within those days. We always need to have RNG because virtual life is brutal.
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    :D :o :D
  • LumiLumi Posts: 1,092
    p4v wrote: »
    Lumi wrote: »
    Now this is what I call an event! Great job, giving us a chance at a CW loadout. But quick question: what is the drop rate on those bad boys?

    Probably 0,1% just like the regular cases have. You know, we can't have a special one-time quest to play 100 matches during the monthly event or get 100,000 Game XP within those days. We always need to have RNG because virtual life is brutal.

    Actually, regular cases have 0.3% drop chance. But I thought the same. Is it actually an increase in chance to get the cases? Like if you get a case drop 10 or 20% of them will be CW guaranteed cases, or is it just that at the end of each match you have 0.3% chance that a CW guaranteed case drops? Once more the deliberate inaccuracy of the announcement lets me wonder if it is actually a good thing or not...
  • So if I buy a Credit Booster, will that double the credits that I've received from credit booster during this x2 event or just double the original credits I would've got then add the booster credits?
  • Can we do a trade in on the CW cards?
  • Zar.Zar. Posts: 399
    edited November 2015
    Dropdown wrote: »
    Can we do a trade in on the CW cards?

    No.


    Phoenix_ wrote: »
    So if I buy a Credit Booster, will that double the credits that I've received from credit booster during this x2 event or just double the original credits I would've got then add the booster credits?

    Last time we had that event, the double was doubled. Massive gains.
  • MissMurder wrote: »
    With Limited Edition Cases disappearing from in-game drops and the store forever, Jackal are calling for support and stepping up the attack in a massive, three day weekend event.

    Event Duration
    London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Friday, November 25th - 18:00, Monday, November 30th
    Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Friday, November 25th - 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
    Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Saturday, November 26th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st


    In the spirit of Black Friday, there will be sales in the Store and on Steam, announced on the launch of the event. Keep your eyes peeled for more info as the dark day approaches!

    Mark your calendars and be prepared to Play Dirty!


    so.... when is an event?

    and is it 3 or 5 or 6 days event because these dates are........

  • virtocvirtoc Posts: 36
    OMFG I will be away from home from friday 6 pm until sunday 10pm...
  • ey 18:00 - 18:00 means just be logged in at that time or anytime during each of those 3 days?
  • BlackersBlackers Posts: 116
    Can't wait for this, good job I play Dirty Bomb 24/7, would hate to miss out on this
  • ReddeadcapReddeadcap Posts: 1,281
    My question is... are we going to have a complete re-installation for this update?
  • pearKickerpearKicker Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    Somebody help me please, no English ............ xD can leave your PC on at that time in the menu and get the dirty bomb case?

    si alguien sabe español explicarme porfavor
  • pearKicker wrote: »
    Somebody help me please, no English ............ xD can leave your PC on at that time in the menu and get the dirty bomb case?

    si alguien sabe español explicarme porfavor

    YES ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.