Wallpaper Contest Winners Thread!

MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
edited November 2015 in The Vault

Comments

• SereneFlightSereneFlight Posts: 1,271
    edited November 2015
    Aaaww... I would have liked to get disappointed before I go to sleep (even tho I don't really have any hopes or expectations and I just drank shitloads of coffee so who knows...)
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    Wohooooooooo! Can't wait! xD :D
  • I thought mine would atleast gotten an honorable mention... ah well
  • [ F² ! MADCAP ][ F² ! MADCAP ] Posts: 68
    edited November 2015
    yo, awesome
    Post edited by [ F² ! MADCAP ] on
  • LCTRLCTR Posts: 135
    Congrats to all the people that won :)
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    edited November 2015
    @Shinywindow Well yeah, u know I actually don't think that your wallpaper is good :/... I think that it's AWESOME!!! Congrats! :D
    Also gz to other winners
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    Grats to all the winners! They are all fantastic! ^.^
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • JesseJesse Posts: 38
    Congratulations all winners! You guys really deserved it! :grin:
  • Congratulations all winners.
  • TricksterTrickster Posts: 9
    edited November 2015
    I won't say I'm not a little disappointed, but congratulations to the winners :)
  • Sorry I have been busy and only just noticed this thread, well done to everybody that took part, it was an awesome contest. what happens now?
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    @LDNGraphics Well you won second place, so I believe MissMurder will contact you via forum PM for more information from you in regards to shipping your prize, etc. She likely won't do so until Monday at the earliest though ^.^ So just check your PM's every now and again for a new message - you will see a notification on the top toolbar of the site if you have received one. :)
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • Okay thanks Faraleth, I missed the stream and only just noticed this thread so I wasn't sure.
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    @Shinywindow Have fun with your iPad Air!!! XD

And Congrats to the rest of the winners!
  • xxxxxx Posts: 6
    edited November 2015
    Not even a honorable mention - well done winners... now for that uninstall and back to ET.
This discussion has been closed.