NOVEMBER 18TH HOTFIX CHANGES

Attention Dirty Bomb players,

The following changes were made during the November 18th Hotfix Maintenance:

Execution: When joining a match in progress, players will properly Spectate their allies for the first round.
Execution: Fixed an issue where a player entering a match at a precise time could cause the bomb to not be given to a player.
Execution: The Scoreboard between rounds no longer shows each player's Kill/Death Ratio or the enemy team's Mercs.
Loadout Trade-In: Crafting a Cobalt Card now requires 2 Cobalt Loadout Cards (down from 3).

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• *insert a comment which everyone will like and agree with here*
  • iPod_iPod_ Posts: 122
    MissMurder wrote: »
    Attention Dirty Bomb players,
    Execution: Fixed an issue where a player entering a match at a precise time could cause the bomb to not be given to a player.

Thanks ;)
  • KayDubzKayDubz Posts: 348
    edited November 2015
    Ms Murder,

I have an Execution suggestion. How about switching sides every 3 rounds instead of 6. Right now, seeing teams sweep the first 4 to 6 rounds happens often. After the switch its not uncommon to see the other team go on a win streak...before finally losing the game before completing the comeback. Switching sides sooner would allow for a momentum change and balance the match.

Certain teams are much better at attacking or defending...and thus I feel itd be more fair to switch the sides 3 games in. Switching 6 games in means that if a team went on a good win streak...they already have a ton of momentum...and are already very close to winning the match.
  • RyePandaRyePanda Posts: 1,150
    :( This cobalt trade in is still way too costly. 24K credits takes days to get and 2 cobalts can take months.
    #teamStokerForever

Want to learn some trivia? Updated January 17th

Feel free to post what topics you want me to cover here: http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/profile/RyePanda

What state in the USA has the highest percentage of Caucasian people?
    A ) Montana
    Incorrect.

B ) Iowa
    Incorrect.

C ) Oregon
    Incorrect.

D ) Maine
    Correct. About 95% of people in Maine are Caucasian.
  • zNeszNes Posts: 51
    RyePanda wrote: »
    :( This cobalt trade in is still way too costly. 24K credits takes days to get and 2 cobalts can take months.

well, let's go to play then my friend!
  • AazhydAazhyd Posts: 662
    Kay-Dubz wrote: »
    I have an Execution suggestion. How about switching sides every 3 rounds instead of 6. Right now, seeing teams sweep the first 4 to 6 rounds happens often. After the switch its not uncommon to see the other team go on a win streak...before finally losing the game before completing the comeback. Switching sides sooner would allow for a momentum change and balance the match.

Completey agree!!

• BackuplightBackuplight Posts: 1,050
    RyePanda wrote: »

The entire system remains unappealing. Wish I was more surprised.
    jzeD5lT.png
  • use programs with Razer cortex to give boost in the game, the ban? Friends of mine took ban by using this program, I wore, to afraid to be suspended for find it hack or something. I wanted an answer about it
  • Really? Is it saying which program casused ban? I'm asking because I was playing with it today and as of now I had no problems.
  • I also use and have no problems. Only two of my friends used this program and have had the account suspended for violation