Comments

• FrogteamFrogteam Posts: 423
    edited October 2015
    Try this if the above link doesn't load properly.
    http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/news/4624 -Ardez

Full change list's link still not working?

EDIT: It appears to be working now!
    Post edited by Ardez1 on
  • DenzelDenzel Posts: 42
    Very fancy, downloading the update now ;)
  • yusayuyusayu Posts: 248
    ~loading
  • the link's not loading for me
  • DrcipresDrcipres Posts: 848
    littleFont wrote: »
    the link's not loading for me
    random wrote: »
    ~loading

me too
  • Denzel wrote: »

wait so you can already download it?
    I deffinietly can't yet
  • HonourBoundHonourBound Posts: 223Moderator
    takes a while to load :hushed:
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 618
    edited October 2015
    That fancy microsite seems to have major issues with stability and well...almost everything :/
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 618
    littleFont wrote: »
    Denzel wrote: »

wait so you can already download it?
    I deffinietly can't yet

Restart Steam ;)
  • The site doesn't seem to want to CSS.
  • HonourBoundHonourBound Posts: 223Moderator
    Well guys for the meantime scroll down when you see the logo come and you will see the patch notes, or at least some of them :smile:
  • DenzelDenzel Posts: 42
    Awwwwh yeahh

lxvFkm9.jpg

Loving the main menu also

YEpP1fQ.jpg
  • FrogteamFrogteam Posts: 423
    The only important thing you're missing without the visuals is that Jackal calls the CDA the Central Dick Authority.
  • DrcipresDrcipres Posts: 848
    Awwwwh yeahh

lxvFkm9.jpg

YEpP1fQ.jpg
    Awwwwh yeahh

lxvFkm9.jpg

YEpP1fQ.jpg

i hate you, still 75 per cent to dowload and you are giving me this :cry:
  • Mine just finished download and my god does the menu look alot more clean, great job so far!
  • SereneFlightSereneFlight Posts: 1,271
    edited October 2015
    So, new jobs! Cripple pylons
    tumblr_m579de6fFs1qm9n9ko1_500.jpg

...sorry... just had to...
  • ZGToRRentZGToRRent Posts: 124
    I waited 10 minutes to load the site, still no background.
    21NDPlW.jpg
  • Same problem here @ToRRent
  • Use this for the moment till they fix the site friends
    http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/news/4624
  • Played 3 games, been kicked from 2. Rarely happened before the patch. Might be a bug.
  • opened 20 normal cases (CW cases ofc) got nothing but iron and lead.
  • Is Execution really the mode you want creating first impressions of Dirty Bomb? I don't know about everyone else, but I would have quit after one match if I'd had to start with Execution. Modes without respawning are generally not my thing, especially when I'm trying to learn the game (and thus dying a lot). I do understand new players can start with Objective or Stopwatch from the server browser, but realistically few players are going to utilize this option.

I think what it comes down to is that no respawn modes have niche appeal. Almost everyone will be able to appreciate and enjoy modes that allow respawning. But many players won't like modes without respawning, and even those who do probably won't if they're bad at it. It's just so much easier to improve when you've got dozens of lives per round rather than just the one (these rounds are admittedly faster, but its still a big difference).
  • BomBaKlaKBomBaKlaK Posts: 189
    edited October 2015
    @MissMurder is that what you call a "giant update" ?
    Are you serious ?

1 map
    1 merc

Nothing really fancy ...
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    BOMBA wrote: »
    @MissMurder is that what you call a "giant update" ?
    Are you serious ?

1 map
    1 merc

Nothing really fancy ...

You're funny aren't you. You ever heard of reading? Guess not.

3 maps. A new gamemode. 1 new merc.

That's plenty in one update, regardless of what game you play.
  • I'd like to say, THANK YOU for a fantastic update which breathed a new life into the game, it is SO.MUCH.FUN <3
    you guys are amazing!
    now please can i trade my cobalts for a cobalt of my choice? *puppy dog eyes*
  • Anybody else think that Proxies look on her face is slightly satanic? I get the feeling that she hasnt slept in a while and that she is hyped up on caffeine... a lot a like me. Exams coming up and I should really be studying, but @$!# me am I ever gonna play the @$!# out of this update, sorry, I shouldnt swear on forums but I'm just pumped as heck (Caffeine is bad kiddies. Dont end up like old Greg over here)!

That being said, Im going to engage the English teacher logic and make some big leaps and assumptions from that piece of art.
    Since Proxy is what the dev teams usually use to decorate their maintenance with meaning that she generally represents the dev team, and she is looking tired/ hyped up on caffeine in this picture, can we then conclude that the dev team has been, A) working overdrive to get this update going for us, B) that through this process one or two of the have gotten addicted to caffeine/ enhanced the already present addiction to caffeine and as such look like something the cat dragged in, or C) Both of the above?

Is it a conspiracy? No.
    Does anyone care? No. But you should. I would assume they have been hard at work for quite some time now.
    Why am I still typing? Caffeine.
    Im gonna stop now... My main girl Proxy is going through a lot though, and I cant be there with her for another 6 hours until college is done... damn!
  • LnBLnB Posts: 1
    I like this update!
  • Anybody else think that Proxies look on her face is slightly satanic? I get the feeling that she hasnt slept in a while and that she is hyped up on caffeine... a lot a like me. Exams coming up and I should really be studying, but @$!# me am I ever gonna play the @$!# out of this update, sorry, I shouldnt swear on forums but I'm just pumped as heck (Caffeine is bad kiddies. Dont end up like old Greg over here)!

That being said, Im going to engage the English teacher logic and make some big leaps and assumptions from that piece of art.
    Since Proxy is what the dev teams usually use to decorate their maintenance with meaning that she generally represents the dev team, and she is looking tired/ hyped up on caffeine in this picture, can we then conclude that the dev team has been, A) working overdrive to get this update going for us, B) that through this process one or two of the have gotten addicted to caffeine/ enhanced the already present addiction to caffeine and as such look like something the cat dragged in, or C) Both of the above?

Is it a conspiracy? No.
    Does anyone care? No. But you should. I would assume they have been hard at work for quite some time now.
    Im gonna stop now... My main girl Proxy is going through a lot though, and I cant be there with her for another 6 hours until college is done... damn!

you good sir deserve a cookie :D
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    Anybody else think that Proxies look on her face is slightly satanic? I get the feeling that she hasnt slept in a while and that she is hyped up on caffeine... a lot a like me. Exams coming up and I should really be studying, but @$!# me am I ever gonna play the @$!# out of this update, sorry, I shouldnt swear on forums but I'm just pumped as heck (Caffeine is bad kiddies. Dont end up like old Greg over here)!

Is it a conspiracy? No.
    Im gonna stop now... My main girl Proxy is going through a lot though, and I cant be there with her for another 6 hours until college is done... damn![/quote]

Calm. Down. It's just an update. Don't worry.

Rhino's face though: "I'm sick of your @$!#"