Maintenance Tomorrow!

Woohoo! Containment War Update is coming tomorrow! Make sure you get your Phoenix right now if you want that shiny Obsidian.

Dirty Bomb will be in maintenance at 16:00 UTC on October 28th, 2015, in order to perform a game update. The maintenance is expected to last 2 hours. There will be a client and server update, but there should be minimal server downtime.

When:
London (GMT): 16:00 - 18:00
Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sydney (AEST, UTC +10:00): 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM, October 29th

What:
Dirty Bomb servers and client will be updated with a game update.
There should be minimal server downtime.

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• @MissMurder
    Meh.....Who am I kidding? So hyped!
  • Osm0sisOsm0sis Posts: 40
    Wait is the Phoenix giveaway after the update or before? And I am so happy I got the Logitech skins!! I was so late. I was just informed right now
  • After the update is live he will be free for a week a believe. All you got to do is log in to the game.
  • iPod_iPod_ Posts: 122
    I smell that execution mode and Stoker approaching. My body is reggy for several molotovs spammed around the objective.
  • Osm0sisOsm0sis Posts: 40
    Haven't saved up for Stoker.. I have been busy getting new loadout cards for Phoenix!! But Stoker seems like a nice addition to the game.
  • stoker seems like a nice and easy class to use.
  • daymm
    i am from singapore
    and this game is awesome
    i like fps and objective based games
    this game is in my top list
    hope to hear more from you guys
  • The hype is real!!
  • Yayyy!!
  • must get the phoenix!!!
  • SupaSupa Posts: 140
    mmmmmmm OOO BABY
  • SlixFazSlixFaz Posts: 197
    I'm in Australia and its 28th right now and I was like WHERE THE HELL IS MY BOOTIFUL PHOENIX?
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    I'm expecting screenshots of that obsidian card, so I can cry over what I missed out on on a more personal level.

Aside from that loss, plenty of hype.
  • HellfigHellfig Posts: 17
    I'm curious about Stoker. I'll hope it will be a merc as good additition to competitive gameplay (MM).
  • yenkuyenku Posts: 170
    Well London (GMT): 16:00 - 18:00 feels like "later this year" actually :smiley:
    Better I do go get some coffee, can't wait.
  • wirrewwirrew Posts: 2
    Very curious to see about the stuff that has not been mentioned about so far. I really hope there are some good groundwork fixes for the game.
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 611
    ToCRja2miF3Xi.gif
  • FyzherFyzher Posts: 3
    yaay i bought the phenoix
  • RemedicaRemedica Posts: 145
    Me waiting for the update!
    at-work-cookie-monster.gif
  • giphy.gif
    Too much hype!!
    giphy.gif
  • LumiLumi Posts: 1,092
    Could we get some patch notes during the down time for once? I doubt there will be many changes once we get to download the update...
  • MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,036
    Lumi wrote: »
    Could we get some patch notes during the down time for once? I doubt there will be many changes once we get to download the update...

Everyone will get a case that has following drop rates:
    80% - one item from patch notes
    15% - two items
    0.1% - all patch notes
    Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • Going to be watching my Steam like a hawk for when that update starts to auto-download.
  • LumiLumi Posts: 1,092
    MarsRover wrote: »
    Everyone will get a case that has following drop rates:
    80% - one item from patch notes
    15% - two items
    0.1% - all patch notes

I think the drop rates are more like:

0.01% chance of getting patch notes before the down time
    0.3% chance of getting patch notes during down time
    18.69% chance of getting patch notes during first 5min after the down-time is over
    80% chance of getting patch notes after 5min after the down-time is over.
  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,693
    9515407.jpg
    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.

ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • ThatJohnSThatJohnS Posts: 611
    Update is live! :)
  • SussepusSussepus Posts: 146
    just left after having massive lag on all servers i tried. all players on server also reported the same lag.
  • When I start the game it says that there is update and I should download it thru Steam.
    Shouldn`t be automatic? Got Dirty Bomb set as priority.