[OFFICIAL] Funny moments thread

so i was at the Trainyard second stage 1% of health with Bushwacker in process of reloading to last 3 bullets and Proxy was incoming at lightning speed and just the hundered of a second before she is going to kill me it gets killed by train 2 meters in front of me LOL

Comments

• Once on the last objective on chapel a redeye threw a smoke around the big rock.I took the objective, ninja'd in there and delivered it.Then I proceed to turn around and kill 6 people with my sticky bombs.Best moment ever. :D
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    CRIBHqSU8AAjvxR.png

@Shinywindow Stop posting embarrassing pictures of me playing Nader pls. Kthnxbai.

KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • Sir_SlamSir_Slam Posts: 516
    edited October 2015
    One of the best moments in my DB career was when I was playing terminal, and valiantly charged the C4 plant on the first objective.

With Vassili.

I barrel stuffed bushwhacker from the hip and bolt gunned his head clean off.

Then Aura came around the corner, I just just enough time to bolt from the hip and take her head off too. From the hip.

Skyhammer flanking behind, I whirled around on an instinct and fired an oh sh-t round. It caught him in the face.

I couldn't even get to the C4 I was laughing so god damned hard.

My friends where watching the kill feed and hearing my screaming, all of this happening in a span of like 6 seconds.
    "Bro wtf are you doing!?"

"I-I- *gasp* I dunno just,..bomb!"
    It blew up and killed me.

Those guys must have been raging, because that was the luckiest bullsh-it of my life.
  • At the end of Chapel, two Rhinos were sitting in a corner revving their miniguns.
    Me, as Phantom I saw they were near death I ran at them.
    Suddenly as I'm going to right-click-stab-them-in-the-face, a Sparks jumps in front of my blade and saves one of the rhinos from dying, as I am killed by the last surviving rhino.
    Note: This happened in 5 seconds flat.
  • SiegeFaceSiegeFace Posts: 690
    edited November 2015
    Sir_Slam wrote: »
    One of the best moments in my DB career was when I was playing terminal, and valiantly charged the C4 plant on the first objective.

With Vassili.

Then Aura came around the corner, I just just enough time to bolt from the hip and take her head off too. From the hip.

Skyhammer flanking behind, I whirled around on an instinct and fired an oh sh-t round. It caught him in the face.

My friends where watching the kill feed and hearing my screaming, all of this happening in a span of like 6 seconds.

Those guys must have been raging, because that was the luckiest bullsh-it of my life.

hip fire with vasilli doesn't work for me, sure you wasn't using his sidearm and they were just on low hp? xD
  • DrcipresDrcipres Posts: 848
    aX46HGK.jpg
    The jks are real :P I did get the doctor badge the last 3 days before this match
    edited December 2015
    I would love to see randomizer mode in this game, and see auras with the healing station and instead of defibs the minigun
    Post edited by Drcipres on
    edited December 2015
    CW Event was Great, I'd like another one for Christmas, will be the perfect gift
    Post edited by Drcipres on
  • Sir_SlamSir_Slam Posts: 516
    SiegeFace wrote: »
    Sir_Slam wrote: »

With Vassili.

hip fire with vasilli doesn't work for me, sure you wasn't using his sidearm and they were just on low hp? xD

No it was with the MOA, thats why I was dying. I ran in and completely BS'd three people. No skill involved, it was all completely luck. XD
  • AdamAdam Posts: 1,044
    I was playing dirty bomb, and realized I do nothing for society. I then cried all night.... Good times....
  • This is me on Trainyard... I join the game and this happens...

(also the music choice was deliberate) :)