Costume Contest! 10/6 - 11/2

2»

Comments

• BananaSlug wrote: »
    Mean i only have plate armor now few swords and medivial costume but i dont have any soldier costume :/ but good luck for every one :)

It doesn't have to be an existing merc! Perhaps you can come up with an original merc or some sort of armoured phantom loadout. :smiley:
  • KattiValkKattiValk Posts: 630
    edited October 2015
    These costumes are all so good looking. :o

I'd maybe do one, though I don't really cosplay (like at all). Could dress up as Kira maybe, but my face is the wrong shape for it. I also don't really have a chest rig lying around either. :D
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,254
    @Incoming Do it dude! It would be awesome! D: I'm still trying to get mine done, but it's taking forever... was gonna do 2, as a tag team, me and a friend, but damn... TAKES SO LONG >.<
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • GM-SwagYolo Cosplay, every8 r8 8/8 m8, 8 much skill Kappa, counts 100%

CR3rHqcXIAAyVfO.jpg:large
  • GM-RadrodoGM-Radrodo Posts: 92Moderator
    Woa it's like looking into a mirror @Flexington_Thor
  • KattiValkKattiValk Posts: 630
    @Faraleth Maybe one day. I've never even made a full costume before (and TBH I have slacked off recently, my W is sort of 28in right now). XD
    Incoming wrote: »
    @Faraleth Maybe one day. I've never even made a full costume before (and TBH I have slacked off recently, my W is sort of 28in right now). XD

@Incoming Darn :P Well, hope yah do one day! Would be awesome to see a Kira ^^
    It does not go like a rocket, because I already have rockets that go like rocket, because that is what they are.
  • gg2ez wrote: »
    Faraleth wrote: »
    Incoming wrote: »

@Incoming Darn :P Well, hope yah do one day! Would be awesome to see a Kira ^^

Waiting to see a particular Sparks cosplay...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9YaweUdItjZNFySjm0Uq3vzKQ_iXeydO0F8Cx8Hmryaqzy3t

• Mr-PenguinMr-Penguin Posts: 2,214
    DeLarroque wrote: »
    My attempt at a Nader costume!
    Nice. How long did it take?

0egQoN7.png
    Art courtesy of @Matuno
    IGN/Steam Profile Mr. Penguin
    Have an idea for a new merc? Then head on over to my Mercenary Suggestion Form and go post it!
  • Wolffe7Wolffe7 Posts: 86

That's a decent cosplay. And finally we've got some #GirlsPower in our contest :D
  • Torch189Torch189 Posts: 174
    edited October 2015
    *IMAGES REMOVED*

@DeLarroque Have to say it's very good, good job and good luck!
    Post edited by Faraleth on
  • RedJetsRedJets Posts: 45
    JohnS wrote: »
    I think I should finally leave the real word stuff I need to do and participate in some of these contests :smiley:

Actually, this IS the real world :)
  • RedJetsRedJets Posts: 45
    Ok.. who's doing Proxy?
  • @preciousFeline Dunno, i did fragger. Kinda
    Tbh I expected more cosplays. We need a bit more #GirlsPower in this contest. Both @DeLarroque and @MissMurder have made a really good cosplays, but Imo that's not enough. We need more like Proxy, Aura, etc. :smiley:
  • Wolffe7 wrote: »
    Tbh I expected more cosplays. We need a bit more #GirlsPower in this contest. Both @DeLarroque and @MissMurder have made a really good cosplays, but Imo that's not enough. We need more like Proxy, Aura, etc. :smiley:

You forgot to mention Aimee
    You forgot to mention Aimee

Also Kira and Sparks. (but that's what etc. stands for :) )
    Btw. nice avatar :tongue:
  • SkalorSkalor Posts: 21
    edited October 2015
    BanHammer wrote: »
    Me as Phantom.

*IMAGE REMOVED*

give the first place to this guy please
    Post edited by Faraleth on
    Skalor wrote: »

give the first place to this guy please

nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4jv1vx.png

Maybe an honorable mention :wink:
    @Minothilos Wow!! Loving it, one of the best ones I've seen so far ^.^ You pull off a damn convincing Proxy. Question is, have you got the accent to boot? :P lol
This discussion has been closed.