Let people choose their own teams in public objective?

2»

Comments

• Yes, let people choose their own teams and allow for good loadout choices
    Yes please, it's insane not to let us play with our friends and actually try to play strategic!
  • No, don't let people choose their teams, instead keep wasting every match start
    daringLoan wrote: »
    Yes please, it's insane not to let us play with our friends and actually try to play strategic!

If you want to play with friends and be strategic, play ranked! That's what it's for!
  • IndefiniteIndefinite Posts: 152
    edited December 2016
    There are few things worse than jacka**es writing polls to fit the tone of their pretentious narrow-minded beliefs. Might as well have included something about Natzis or Fascism in the second option.

I'm for premaking in pub matches, but team stacking is garbage and this poll is super garbage.
  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 859
    edited December 2016
    Yes, let people choose their own teams and allow for good loadout choices
    wordyStar wrote: »
    Stopwatch is too much map back to back, and everyone I know avoids it unless there is a mission, and then we grudgingly play one or two matches to get the mission over with.

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaahahhahhhaaahahahahahhahahaahaa grudgingly play Stopwatch yeah sure

I've been cancelling literally every single Stopwatch mission I get since August 2015 WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION of last year's Christmas event because SW was great for grinding play time.

• OwynTylerOwynTyler Posts: 337
    Yes, let people choose their own teams and allow for good loadout choices
    This game seriously needs a queue to match-up people (casual-thingy)
  • No, don't let people choose their teams, instead keep wasting every match start
    Owyn wrote: »
    This game seriously needs a queue to match-up people (casual-thingy)

If CMM is introduced, here's what I think could happen to parties:
    Parties are given 2 options:
    • Allow team splitting (on by default)
    • Always on same team

"Always on same team" should still try to put you into a balanced match, which could take longer. There should probably a disclaimer on that.

Any team based shooter must not have an option that isn't auto join. If you and your friend want to be placed on the same team consistently, queue ranked instead. You are ruining the game for everyone else by causing an imbalance.

If you spectate in order to switch you force a team to play a man down. If you queue together to join a game that is already in progress you force the other team to play with a man down.

This is common courtesy on online multiplayer games. People who do not understand this either refuse to or are incapable of seeing past their own noses. One makes them an @$!# the other makes them an idiot.

• Dr_PlantbossDr_Plantboss Posts: 534
    No, don't let people choose their teams, instead keep wasting every match start

@fistoftheaxis said:
    Any team based shooter must not have an option that isn't auto join. If you and your friend want to be placed on the same team consistently, queue ranked instead. You are ruining the game for everyone else by causing an imbalance.

Not if you are good player and decide to play on the same team as me!

• XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,404
    No, don't let people choose their teams, instead keep wasting every match start

Oh my, I saw people in the poll who I haven't seen in a while, thinking they're back and it turns out this thread is from almost 2 years ago. But I mean I don't see a reason why to close this thread not necessarily due to the date it started.