How To Report A Player

2»

Comments

• I would like to know what happens to people cought cheating. I have encountered people cheating and upon reporting them and afterwards viewing their steam account they have been banned before but the when the ban is lifted they can enter the game again and cheat again. Seen this twice only but makes me think that punishment is not
    Strong enough.
    What are the actual consequences to cheating. Also I would recommend a list of users that have been banned or confirmed cheaters that I could enter to see if my report has had any effect.
  • Poldy040Poldy040 Posts: 36
    I have experienced another strange thing at the last weekend regarding of cheating players. In one game was an suspected player playing and again every shot hits. So let's report him I thought, pressed tab, then right mouse button to have the cursor, moved the cursor to his name in the table, pressed the left mouse button to open the context menue with the report button and nothing happens! :o The context menue won't open...!!! I have tried it at one of his mates and it works -> context menue opens. Back again to the name of the suspected player and again no context menue! So, is it possible to disable the context menue by using cheat software or e.g. in the config files?! In the end I couldn't report him due to this not opening context menue... :/
  • Poldy wrote: »
    I have experienced another strange thing at the last weekend regarding of cheating players. In one game was an suspected player playing and again every shot hits. So let's report him I thought, pressed tab, then right mouse button to have the cursor, moved the cursor to his name in the table, pressed the left mouse button to open the context menue with the report button and nothing happens! :o The context menue won't open...!!! I have tried it at one of his mates and it works -> context menue opens. Back again to the name of the suspected player and again no context menue! So, is it possible to disable the context menue by using cheat software or e.g. in the config files?! In the end I couldn't report him due to this not opening context menue... :/

I had this sometimes while i was spectating a player. After joined a team i could report the player.
  • I'll report these D1ck suckar
  • chipperEmeraldchipperEmerald Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Just today I witnessed two players going by the name of *DELETED* who does have a VAC ban on record and within 23 days no less, and another by the name of Juicy Fruit, I couldn't find his exact profile but both of them were using aim bot and no doubt a wall hack and if I had known about the ability to right click on names in game I would of reported them, but I didn't need to as everyone else already did.

Something else I noticed, may be something, may be nothing, but when I called a vote to kick one of them the vote failed of course, but right after like a streak of lightening there was a vote to kick me, the hack software at work? Could be nothing.

Now one hacker is bad enough, but two? It's gotten to the point that every time I turn around I run into a hacker, this really is getting out of hand.

It's not looking good for Dirty Bomb guys, but I'll start reporting confirmed hackers as I see them from now on thanks to this guide.
    Post edited by Ardez1 on
  • poit187poit187 Posts: 82
    "Then it goes straight to us so we can review it!" meanwhile, 3+ weeks later and the hacker has nearly 100 hours of game time.. he still isn't banned.. great job..
  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,485
    Kudrow wrote: »
    I suggest that they add also reporting reason "Bad language/Insulting". This is far more happening than you will see cheaters in server.

Anti-social behaviour? Open to abuse though like votekicking someone who is not afk. There are also team tactics of server raiding by organised parties which is more serious than anti-social behaviour.
  • Get Easy Anti Cheat or Battle-Eye instead of Nexon Anti-Cheat because it is obviously not working because of the amount of cheaters I have seen in the game.
  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,485
    This menu is bugged ever since the quick patch of the MOFO update.

When you press tab to view players, then right click your mouse, and then click on "View Steam Profile" it will bring you to "Report Violation" dialogue screen.
  • Ardez1Ardez1 Posts: 3,288
    K1X455 wrote: »
    This menu is bugged ever since the quick patch of the MOFO update.

When you press tab to view players, then right click your mouse, and then click on "View Steam Profile" it will bring you to "Report Violation" dialogue screen.

@RazielWarmonic
    I am a volunteer moderator on these forums. My opinion is my own and does not represent the opinion of Splash Damage or Nexon.
  • severeCrawdadsevereCrawdad Posts: 1
    edited December 2016
    Anti cheat is a joke. And not a funny one. There are cheaters in almost every fn match. And with playerbase as tiny as this one, cheaters are Hugh Mungus problem. Here's one for example (btw he was in my team and I called a kick vote but of course crappy teammates didnt want to lose a game so he wasn't kicked out)
    *DELETED*
    Post edited by Ardez1 on