Community-Made Avatars! [Requests Are Open]

FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,256
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
UPDATE: Changed this thread to "community-made avatars", so now everyone can get involved! Got some fancy photoshop skills? Check the most recent requests for an avatar! Also, if you wish to request an avatar, simply leave a comment with a small description of what you would like!

So after making @Wolffe7 a brand new avatar today, and recently making some Dirty Bomb wallpapers - which can be found on this thread http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/16969/some-fun-wallpapers#latest - I realised it was a lot of fun making these things!

I need to get back into the practice of messing around with Photoshop before going back to Uni this year, so if anyone wants any Dirty Bomb avatars, wallpapers or... anything! Just leave a request here (and you can be as specific as you like - the more detail you provide, the better!).

Dunno if anyone will reply or request anything, but I thought I'd post regardless. xD

Hope I can be of service to a few of you :3 <3
Post edited by Faraleth on
"I heal. I kill. Is ironic paradox, yadda yadda."

Comments

• If I wasn't already in love with my avatar I would absolutely acquire your services for one! :3 Your work is very well done and it is nice to see you offer what you can to help others to truly identify themselves here on the forums! <3
  • AdamAdam Posts: 1,044
    I would like a better 6. Do you think you could make a less boring 6?
  • NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,373
    flames-alphabet-number-6-six-6854373.jpg
    moop
    Nail wrote: »
    flames-alphabet-number-6-six-6854373.jpg

Lookin Good.

th?id=JN.xE6UmcFgQl1aCq2tMJ87HA&pid=15.1
  • Samniss_ArandeenSamniss_Arandeen Posts: 623
    edited September 2015
    M'aiq would love to move to London from Skyrim. A wise Khajiit seeks opportunities, even if he must travel far to find them.

For the move to London to be "official", M'aiq sees he needs a loadout card. M'aiq does not care what his Cobalt loadout card has, as long as it's a Dreiss AR and uses his trusty Khajiiti claws for a melee weapon.
    Post edited by Samniss_Arandeen on
  • A Vassilli avatar with a blue-ish background (maybe a scope or a sonar detector in blue) would be rad, to commemorate the first Cobalt I got that was for Vassili.
  • FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,256
    @Samniss_Arandeen So you want a cobalt loadout card for the "M'aiq" khajiit, with the weapons you selected? :P If that is what you really want, let me know :3

@Jaeger Coming right up! ^.^
    @Jaeger How about something like this? Let me know if you want improvements or if it's wrong - I can make any changes you like. :)
    7ZQtayb.png

I can also give you various sizes for the final version! (because that is HUGE for an avatar) xD
  • VincentRJaegerVincentRJaeger Posts: 516
    edited September 2015
    Faraleth wrote: »
    @Jaeger How about something like this? Let me know if you want improvements or if it's wrong - I can make any changes you like. :)
    7ZQtayb.png

I can also give you various sizes for the final version! (because that is HUGE for an avatar) xD

Oooh that is a lovely one, almost spot-on with what I imagined, but I think if you'd try for either of these it's going to be 100%
    6e61cf50305553a21a4e71f7056f9916.jpg

fa1bb0f7c446a74b79a180671ddb9f10.png

Generally speaking I think the Head-Torso is enough for the avatar ^^
  • NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,373
    @Adam , I didn't create that 6, I grabbed it off the web
    moop
    @Samniss_Arandeen So you want a cobalt loadout card for the "M'aiq" khajiit, with the weapons you selected? :P If that is what you really want, let me know :3

@Jaeger Coming right up! ^.^

What about me?
    Adam wrote: »
    What about me?

@Adam I assumed you were happy with Nail's 6 he gave you :P If you want me to do a new one for you, I will! :D
    Adam wrote: »
    What about me?

@Adam I assumed you were happy with Nail's 6 he gave you :P If you want me to do a new one for you, I will! :D

Thanks! ^_^
    edited September 2015
    @Jaeger How's this, more to your taste? ;)
    3WnrWdU.png

Took a while to cut out the Vassili... hope it was worth it :P

EDIT: Also, it's lower resolution than the last one because the source image you gave me was quite low res and I didn't want it to be pixelated. This size should be good for an avatar too! <3
  • Faraleth wrote: »
    @Jaeger How's this, more to your taste? ;)
    3WnrWdU.png

Took a while to cut out the Vassili... hope it was worth it :P

EDIT: Also, it's lower resolution than the last one because the source image you gave me was quite low res and I didn't want it to be pixelated. This size should be good for an avatar too! <3

Spot on! Love it, thanks a lot <3
    You're welcome! I've got to go to bed now, but I will do @Adam and @Samniss_Arandeen 's new avatars when I wake up tomorrow. <3 ^.^
  • Samniss_ArandeenSamniss_Arandeen Posts: 623
    edited September 2015
    I slept on my idea (literally, woke up 30 min ago), and I've decided my original request is a bad idea. M'aiq the Liar, awesome as he is, wouldn't be fitting for my particular choice of Internet handle.

I'd instead like a Katniss Everdeen loadout card, Cobalt of course. Bow&Arrow, M9, Stillnotto, Focus, Drilled, Enigma.
    Post edited by Samniss_Arandeen on
  • gg2ezgg2ez Posts: 2,565
    Wow, these are really nice! If you have any spare time could you possibly make me one?

KEK is love, KEK is life.
  • Looks pretty awesome @Faraleth. And i mean all of the work.
    @Adam Something simple, yet slick, like this?
    TmwcdRS.png

Let me know if you want something changing, or something different. :)

PS. It's also in the Dirty Bomb official font! xD
    @Samniss_Arandeen I'm having a bit of trouble with yours. I can't actually find any template cobalt cards to edit over with Katniss. Her figure is far to slender too, to simply paste over an existing character card and edit up - if you can find a template cobalt card for me, I will gladly make it for you! However right now there doesn't seem to be any. Do you maybe have another request? :)
    @Adam Something simple, yet slick, like this?
    TmwcdRS.png

Let me know if you want something changing, or something different. :)

PS. It's also in the Dirty Bomb official font! xD

SWEET!
    mercs_overview_vassili_fullsize-i8a8.png

I love it! It looks great! Thanks so much! ^_^
    @Adam You are welcome! :D Glad you like it ^.^
  • -
    if you can find a template cobalt card for me, I will gladly make it for you!
    What sort of template card do you require? I would like to narrow my search in order to find it.
    @Samniss_Arandeen It doesn't have to be completely clear, I just need one that's easy to edit over. All the images I can find are so full up with the mercs on them, they show through no matter how I lay the Katniss image over it - and I tried to patch it with multiple cards, but it didn't work due to the custom white "smoke" effect on each card. :/
  • FrogteamFrogteam Posts: 423
    edited September 2015
    @Samniss_Arandeen @Faraleth

It's not great but does this satisfy your needs?
    V19iwnp.png
    @Frogteam Wow, that's fantastic! Good job XD You're better at PS than I am... Q-Q
  • @Faraleth do you also happen to have a really cool vassili wallpaper?^^
  • Frogteam wrote: »
    @Samniss_Arandeen @Faraleth

It's not great but does this satisfy your needs?
    V19iwnp.png
    It does! Thank you. I rather like the expression on her face for this particular picture, too. "Can we get this Loadout Card photo over with? I've got credits to send back home!"
  • I like how you've added that little touch @Frogteam.

NO08 tactical archer :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.