Regarding Windows 10

12346»

Comments

• EddiethcEddiethc Posts: 33
    edited October 2015
    deleted wrong section
  • I also am having problems with windows ten it seems like game does not refresh unless I alt+tab out and then back in also every time I validate the game it says there are 2 file missing and no matter how many times I validate it will do this even an uninstall will fix it
  • My game is @$!# to the bottom of my @$!#. I cant play it! When I get into the start menu its all g but when I try to buy cases that require USD it says that I need to enable steam overlay even tho I ticked the damn box and unticked it, I also did it in the game properties as well and I verified integrity. I also cant drag and drop my Mercs, I have to wait until I'm in a lobby to change them.
    And when I'm in a match playing, my mouse doesn't respond when I want it to (yes I have tried different mice, it don't work just like yo grandmas plumbing) like I can look around and move but 99% of the time when I tap one of my buttons on the mouse it wont respond, only thing that works 100% of the time is the scroll. Idk wtf is happening on this win 10 system, I have looked through tonnes of forums yet nothing helps me at all. please HELP ME!!!!
    @MissMurder @_Sniff_ @Faraleth @APRenpsy @kAndyREW
    soz for tagging all of you but this is a serious problem since I cant play the game and I thought I would have the best chance of being able to play again when you 5 amazing people combine ur skill.
    Thank you
  • _Sniff__Sniff_ Posts: 1,133
    edited December 2015
    Sha_Bla_Wo wrote: »
    stuff

Post edited by _Sniff_ on
  • Is Win 10 still a problem for DB?
  • I have played DB only on windows 10 an it runs great. Only once in a while that damn security error will come up but it does run great when its running ill post specs so you can compare if it helps
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit
    8 gig ddr3 1600
    nvidia geforce 760 superclocked 2gig ram
    120 ssd hd with 1TB slave for games
    AMD A10 7850 apu <<< this apu played all the games good but i added the nvidia card later an they run great together no clashing

also try to remember once you have done an upgrade to windows 10 bugs do carry over from the old OS keep in mind even when i upgrade from newer versions of windows 10 there are sometimes bugs even from updates within the same windows i strongly advise anyone who has done the upgrade already to do a fresh install of 10 dont worry it will reactivate you dont need a key code long as you did the free upgrade before your pc has a fingerprint in microsofts files now hope this helps :)
  • It's BILL!!!It's BILL!!! Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    Yes about Win 10, my main got banned after playing on the new OS. I want to talk to a dirty bomb sup asap to get it un-banned. Thank you.
  • Also when will you fix this game for Win 10?? Because I saw a forum regarding Win 10 issues as a head admin said it would be fixed about 6 months ago. Like everybody has Win 10 now, just please fix pls!!!!!
  • camelBillcamelBill Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    I had dirty bomb before i deleted my steam and when i download it again i opened dirty bomb my account got suspended even if i wasn't cheating and it started from network connection error.
    Post edited by camelBill on
  • camelBill wrote: »
    I had dirty bomb before i deleted my steam and when i download it again i opened dirty bomb my account got suspended even if i wasn't cheating and it started from network connection error.
    I dont think this is related to win 10. Please, create ticket here
    https://support-dirtybomb.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Also when will you fix this game for Win 10?? Because I saw a forum regarding Win 10 issues as a head admin said it would be fixed about 6 months ago. Like everybody has Win 10 now, just please fix pls!!!!!

Im sure the game is now 100% compatible with Windows 10.
  • WHAT THE HELL I CANT PLAY WITH WINDOWS 10 HONESTLY WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED IT ALWAYS SAYS SIGN IN FAILURE
  • Ardez1Ardez1 Posts: 3,288
    WHAT THE HELL I CANT PLAY WITH WINDOWS 10 HONESTLY WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED IT ALWAYS SAYS SIGN IN FAILURE

That isn't a windows 10 issue and is usually a problem with your firewall. Ensure DB is allowed through.
    I am a volunteer moderator on these forums. My opinion is my own and does not represent the opinion of Splash Damage or Nexon.
  • Ghostman117Ghostman117 Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    Ardez wrote: »
    WHAT THE HELL I CANT PLAY WITH WINDOWS 10 HONESTLY WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED IT ALWAYS SAYS SIGN IN FAILURE

That isn't a windows 10 issue and is usually a problem with your firewall. Ensure DB is allowed through.

sorry what does DB stand for?
    I also did a verify integrity with steam properties tool it said it found 2 error files
  • Ardez1Ardez1 Posts: 3,288
    DB = Dirty Bomb
    I am a volunteer moderator on these forums. My opinion is my own and does not represent the opinion of Splash Damage or Nexon.
  • sandLambsandLamb Posts: 2
    @MissMurder NO WONDER i was dying to find a solution but im not really sure to do all those reporting stuff...
  • I know this is late but is it safe to us windows 10 now
  • *Grim**Grim* Posts: 35
    edited October 2016
    * Comment Deleted
    Post edited by *Grim* on