Comments

• Zar.Zar. Posts: 399
    Ain't nobody got time to remember all that.
  • EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,930Moderator
    Well, that's useful.

Thanks a lot. :)
    "Explosions are red.
    Skyhammer drops ammo.
    You play bad
    And you have ugly camo."
    - Broneholm, 2017.
  • Ardez1Ardez1 Posts: 3,288
    Awesome maps. Looks useful!..... except that some of them maps are slightly outdated that is. Chapel start spawn has changed and the MG on terminal was taken out.

It would also be nice if it showed ammo.
    I am a volunteer moderator on these forums. My opinion is my own and does not represent the opinion of Splash Damage or Nexon.
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,399
    Ardez wrote: »
    Awesome maps. Looks useful!..... except that some of them maps are slightly outdated that is. Chapel start spawn has changed and the MG on terminal was taken out.

It would also be nice if it showed ammo.

Yea, especially some maps where the ammo stations got moved.
  • SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,166
    Kenzi wrote: »
    Ain't nobody got time to remember all that.

this isnt cs; dont have to remember it all, but some specific spots can be useful
    First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • TwispTwisp Posts: 7
    Useful, thank you much.
  • MissMurder wrote: »
    Thought this could be useful for some of you!

http://imgur.com/a/gH8sN

indeed it is! i was in search for those, thank u!!
  • thank you i learn alot
  • CorppetCorppet Posts: 52
    I'll bet 99% of people don't know what these callouts are and where they represent.
  • RASH BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (rush B)
  • basalbasal Posts: 37
    Could someone send me or show url link to clear maps without names in high dimension ?
  • CosMos_DBCosMos_DB Posts: 5
    thank you!