[Complete] UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - JULY 9 - 10, 2015

MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
edited July 2015 in The Vault
88AIa1P.jpg
Dirty Bomb will be in maintenance at 23:00 UTC on July 9th, 2015, in order to perform a game update. The maintenance is expected to last 1 hour. All game services will be affected by this maintenance.

When:
London (BST, UTC +1:00): 00:00 - 01:00, July 10th
Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sydney (AEST, UTC +10:00): 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, July 10th

What:
Dirty Bomb will be down for a game update. This update is to fix an issue that was blocking players with uncommon ASCII characters in their Steam Name from joining servers.

A Client Update will also be deployed at this time.

Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by MissMurder on

Comments

• GoobyOfPlsGoobyOfPls Posts: 184
    edited July 2015
    Brandon wrote: »
    Phantom seriously needs a buff.

I can't kill anything with him right now. Please give him a lock on rocket launcher and make it to where he stays invisible whenever he shoots.

Thanks.
    That's not enough, we need a portable nuke launcher to balance him, or dual katanas with increased damage and more movement speed. I need my inner weeb satisfied.
    Yes dual katanas seem well suitable for a buff.

You know what just make it to where he can shoot katanas out of a rocket launcher. Then he'll be balanced.

Nah but really, I love Phantom as a character. Either lower the health or up the shield ;)
  • Brandon wrote: »
    Brandon wrote: »
    Phantom seriously needs a buff.

I can't kill anything with him right now. Please give him a lock on rocket launcher and make it to where he stays invisible whenever he shoots.

Thanks.
    That's not enough, we need a portable nuke launcher to balance him, or dual katanas with increased damage and more movement speed. I need my inner weeb satisfied.
    Yes dual katanas seem well suitable for a buff.

You know what just make it to where he can shoot katanas out of a rocket launcher. Then he'll be balanced.

Nah but really, I love Phantom as a character. Either lower the health or up the shield ;)
    Indeed, that's what we need. Rocket launchers firing katanas.

Real talk, Phantom is good just a lowered health could be a good move.
  • NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534
    edited July 2015
    lightly tweaked shield times are gonna be the only change, and then prolly not for a while
    moop
  • KillgarKillgar Posts: 3
    The one time a dev could legitimately say "it's not a bug it's a feature", but doing emergency maintenance to patch it out.....
  • TytaineTytaine Posts: 4
    Must have affected a ton of people I guess, didn't know that many people used ascii characters in their name.
  • So does this mean Cloakhammer will keep having his cloak/shield and Blasthammer's grenades will keep instagibbing all the other awful wannabehammers, or does this mean that Stickyhammer's sticky bombs will actually not disappear when thrown on enemy players, if not we know one thing.

Skyhammer is the main hammer.
  • Decent initiative, though sudden!
  • dukemaroondukemaroon Posts: 77
    The only change I want to see in Phantom is his shield. Add 1 second to the cooldown and I'm totally satisfied.

Tip for countering Phantom: Use your eyes and ears. You can hear him walk by and he's relatively visible. If you know to look for him, he's really easy to counter.
  • Ardez1Ardez1 Posts: 3,288
    Damn
    I am a volunteer moderator on these forums. My opinion is my own and does not represent the opinion of Splash Damage or Nexon.
  • HarlotHarlot Posts: 290
    Not reverting the aim punch changes :(
  • KroadKroad Posts: 353
    MissMurder wrote: »
    Dirty Bomb will be down for a game update. This update is to fix an issue that was blocking players with uncommon ASCII characters in their Steam Name from joining servers.
    so you'll release hotfixes to fix this kind of bug but you won't bother with releasing hotfixes for actual game bugs, instead waiting for the next big update?

sort of @$!# really
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Posts: 2,472
    I've updated but I'm getting 0/10 servers, none listing.
    76561197996992409.png
  • Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    I've updated but I'm getting 0/10 servers, none listing.

Maintenance lasts 35 more minutes.
  • XavienXXavienX Posts: 2,404
    How about let's make Phantom Jesus/Buddha/Devil/Zeus/Hades?
  • fuzzelfuzzel Posts: 104
    wow great

i activated my 6hours credit booster tonight and you make game maintenace.....super...

thx 4 this

soo stupid
  • update is expected to last 1 hour dude
  • GoobyOfPlsGoobyOfPls Posts: 184
    They're nerfing my favorite character!?!?

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif
  • litheJacketlitheJacket Posts: 105
    XavienH5 wrote: »
    How about let's make Phantom Jesus/Buddha/Devil/Zeus/Hades?

where is most popular gods, racist?
  • NaIKoLDYNaIKoLDY Posts: 103
    Pilgr!m wrote: »
    wow great

i activated my 6hours credit booster tonight and you make game maintenace.....super...

thx 4 this

soo stupid

the booster only runs when u play :)
  • DeathiDeathi Posts: 495
    Kroad wrote: »
    so you'll release hotfixes to fix this kind of bug but you won't bother with releasing hotfixes for actual game bugs, instead waiting for the next big update?

sort of @$!# really

That's why it is called beta, isn't it? They fix bugs which will keep the people from buying stuff. Betabetabeta. But at least now they confirmed, who is the boss.
  • spookifyspookify WisconsinPosts: 199
    who watch to party up and do ranked MM after this update? ;)
  • fuzzelfuzzel Posts: 104
    ah ok then its my fault....
  • powi_powi_ Posts: 59
    Ranked MM HAHAHA like its not totally bugged. Have fun failing 10 times then when u finally can play it will disconnect midgame.
  • HarlotHarlot Posts: 290
    @Harlot we're discussing that. Don't worry :)
    @Kroad I know there are a lot of bug fixes that haven't been patched in yet, but we actually are going to do a bigger patch to address a lot of them soon.

Glad to hear it. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.