The DB Genome Project - Everything there is to know about loadouts

Comments

• TheJJMaxTheJJMax Posts: 2
    Excuse my noobness but there's no stats available for melees? :|
  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 806Genome Editor
    edited July 2015
    TheJJMax wrote: »
    Excuse my noobness but there's no stats available for melees? :|
    There are none in the in-game preview of the loadouts, which is what I used as a basis, but the DB wiki has more details if you're interested: http://dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/WeaponStats

• [eXo]Deeds[eXo]Deeds Posts: 46
    i would prefer loadout cards with numbers for damage for example :)
    edited August 2015
    *** Update (see first post) ***

I thought this would be a small update to include the last few items I was previously missing for Phantom, but the last game update actually introduced a bunch of cosmetic changes to his loadout cards, so I ended up updating a lot more than expected:

Version 4.5 release notes:
    • Updated Phantom's skins sheet (now completed)
    • Updated Phantom's loadouts sheet to reflect recent cosmetic changes to his loadout cards (model pose on Bronzes and Silvers, skin now showing properly on Irons)
    • Updated some loadout cards to better resolution on various mercs' loadouts sheets

First post has been updated with this version.
  • HonourBoundHonourBound Posts: 223Moderator
    Will this awesome project support friendly / enemy colours someday? I really like the cobalt fractal design, especially on friendly but I dont have it on every merc :smile: , but I would still like to see them ^^
    Will this awesome project support friendly / enemy colours someday? I really like the cobalt fractal design, especially on friendly but I dont have it on every merc :smile: , but I would still like to see them ^^
    Right now all the skin pictures should be of the Enemy variant. I picked that one because:
    • I think they look nicer: more colorful / contrasted making the actual patterns more visible
    • The loadout cards themselves use the Friendly colors (there are a few exception, but it's generally true), so you can get a feel for what the Friendly versions should look like from there
    There is no way I could have put both versions on the same sheets without making the pictures too small. I guess I could have done separate sheets for both, but double the work looked a bit daunting when I started (there were already 13 mercs out at that time...) and I didn't even know if there would be any interest for this in the first place. In hindsight perhaps a poor decision, but one which would be even harder to reverse now... :/
    edited August 2015

For once I'm able to release an update for a new merc without any missing bits the first time around, so big thanks to the community members who provided their Redeye pics!

Version 4.6 release notes:
    • Added Redeye loadouts and skins sheets (complete)
    • Added Grandeur and Kukri to Weapons Chart
    • Updated Sparks' loadouts and skins sheets to reflect new model pose on Bronzes and Silvers
    • Updated a few skin pictures to get rid of the greyish skin (had to turn "High Quality Materials" off so some of the shinny bits are lost, but at least they don't look sick anymore...)
    • Updated some loadout cards to better resolution on various mercs' loadouts sheets

• FabiopxKFabiopxK Posts: 78
    edited August 2015
    Humm, I have a question...take the "MO93 Vanguard Sniper" as my personal example. I have it in gold with the bamboo accents, but can I get this exact same loadout in gold with the red accents? (i'de want the MO11 instead but u get the point lol)
    edited August 2015
    pxK wrote: »
    Humm, I have a question...take the "MO93 Vanguard Sniper" as my personal example. I have it in gold with the bamboo accents, but can I get this exact same loadout in gold with the red accents? (i'de want the MO11 instead but u get the point lol)
    Yes. That loadout should be available in all 3 Gold variants, as well as the 2 Cobalt and 2 Silver ones.

Post edited by Djiesse on
  • piranha_3piranha_3 Posts: 197
    there will be new skins in the future Djiesse
    piranha_3 wrote: »
    there will be new skins in the future Djiesse
    I sure hope so B)
  • piranha_3piranha_3 Posts: 197
    if you have more skins, you do not lose your job :p :p
    I'm kidding, I hope there are more skins in the future B)
    edited September 2015

Releasing the complete Phoenix and some minor changes, one of which however affected all the mercs. As always, my thanks to the folks who provided me with their pics.

Version 5.0 release notes:
    • Added Phoenix loadouts and skins sheets (complete)
    • Updated all skins sheets to use the skin names now seen in-game when hovering over the loadout names
    • Updated the Layout Map to include rarity levels' odds for the new Expert cases
    • Updated some loadout cards to better resolution on most mercs' loadouts sheets

• skaZitoskaZito Posts: 3
    edited September 2015
    I have a different variant of a Aura Silver loadout, which is not listed here. Is it something new and you haven't updated or am I missing something?

btw, thanks for putting effort into this and sharing it with us :)

EDIT: The loadout is this one http://puu.sh/kcrVy/6099c94e8a.jpg
  • @skaZito This card is mentioned here just in lead - bronze variations. When it comes to silver he only included two cards that have the carbon and urban skins.
    To be honest, This signature is the best idea for a signature I currently have.
  • skaZitoskaZito Posts: 3
    edited September 2015
    @steelMailbox Oh, so from what I understand you can possibly have all Bronze loadouts variants in Silver/Gold/Cobalt with just different skin? Example: I have a chance to open/craft Silver variant with any Bronze loadout?
  • @skaZito Yep.
  • @steelMailbox It all makes sense now! Thank you sir.
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    Wait, in the cobalt section I only saw Shard and Blue, but I have a speckled Sparks cobalt, what's that? It's neither blue or shard, it's black with white dots.
  • CCP115 wrote: »
    Wait, in the cobalt section I only saw Shard and Blue, but I have a speckled Sparks cobalt, what's that? It's neither blue or shard, it's black with white dots.

I am 99% sure it is something to do with low graphics.
    edited September 2015
    CCP115 wrote: »

I am 99% sure it is something to do with low graphics.

Yep. The Fragment gun skins appear black with white speckles on low settings (probably High Quality Materials off).

And by the way @CCP115 , Shard is the version that comes with the blue gun skins ;)
  • VincentRJaegerVincentRJaeger Posts: 516
    edited September 2015
    Oh hey, @Djiesse the Bushwhacker Default skin is finally working!
    Jaeger wrote: »
    Oh hey, @Djiesse the Bushwhacker Default skin is finally working!

First update I don't check that right away and of course it has to be the one that would fix it... :(

Thanks @Jaeger, I'll check that when I get back home.
  • birdhorsebirdhorse Posts: 18
    edited October 2015
    I've seen a Silver Saw Bonez with the SMG-9 as primary, it's in the bground of another card I have as a screenshot.

Post edited by birdhorse on
  • Dayum, those Founders Loadout Cards.
  • If you can get any variant for cobalt/gold/silver/bronze then explain why I keep getting the Hollunds/DE.50 every time I do a Proxy trade up! I want a Hochfir!
  • If you can get any variant for cobalt/gold/silver/bronze then explain why I keep getting the Hollunds/DE.50 every time I do a Proxy trade up! I want a Hochfir!
    @Joshstylegaming Sorry to hear that. Sadly it really is just some really bad luck. I hope you find a nice loadout soon!! :)
  • @Joshstylegaming
    I always seem to get blishlok sawbonez cards
  • dKbUPXK.jpg

IDWc9Q0.jpg

Just for you @Djiesse