The DB Genome Project - Everything there is to know about loadouts

DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor
edited November 12 in Game Guides
What is the Genome Project?
The Dirty Bomb Genome Project started as an effort to visually document the available loadout cards for all the DB mercs, but has since expanded to include a compilation of all the in-game info about loadouts, weapons and augments, and later previews of the various skins available for all the mercs were added.

This compilation would not have been possible without the help of many contributors. My thanks go to all those who sent me pictures of their loadouts and put up with my nagging requests to correct their settings to accomodate my requirements.

How can I contribute?
Every time there is a Dirty Bomb update that introduces new loadout skins, I'll be scouring the forums looking for people bragging about their shinny new loadouts and posting pictures of them. If you do get your hands on new skins and would like to help document them in the Genome, all you have to do is capture a screenshot of the main menu preview you get when selecting that loadout card in your inventory.
  • Screenshots can be taken by simply using the built-in Steam function normally bound to the F12 key. Your screenshot library should open automatically when you close the game or can be accessed through your Steam menu.
  • Skins screenshots should be of the "Enemy" variant, taken with the video preset setting "High" using the 4:3 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1152 x 864:

xx_Settings_2.jpg

xx_Settings_1.jpg
  • If you are getting a distorted image because your monitor doesn't properly support this resolution, try turning the "Windowed" mode ON.
  • The actual loadout is not important.

NOTE ON IMAGE FORMAT REQUIREMENTS: I need the 4:3 aspect ratio because the overlays (loadout card, ennemy/friendly switch and favorite button) do not encroach as much on the models as they do in the 16:9 layout. As for the resolution, the Unlock and Load update changed the layout and until proven otherwise, 1152 x 864 is the most useful resolution (i.e. the one that provides the largest usable model area). However, I have only been able to test resolutions up to 1280 x 960 (which is worse than 1152 x 864), so it is possible that very high 4:3 resolutions can be useful as well, but I won't be able to confirm until I get my hands on one...

SUBMISSION WARNING: Failure to respect the settings, aspect ratio and resolution demanded will likely result in your submission being unusable, so please take a moment to set them up properly.

Pictures below are much bigger than they appear so don't hesitate to click on them for a larger, more readable version!

Reference Sheets:
  • Loadout Sheets Layout Maps:
    A summary of what's what on the Genome's merc loadouts sheets, plus some additional info on the various loadout rarity levels.
    • Standard Rarities:
      3a-LayoutSe227.JPG
    • Obsidian and Special Edition:
      3b-LayoutO1e31.JPG
  • Weapons Chart:
    1_Weapons.jpg
  • Augments Chart:
    2_Augments.jpg

Loadouts Sheets:
  • Aimee:
    Aimee-27c7d.JPG
    Aimee-1583a.JPG
    Aimee_OSE.jpg
  • Arty:
    Arty-244a6.JPG
    Arty-1a58c.JPG
    Arty_OSE.jpg
    Arty_OSE_2.jpg
  • Aura:
    Aura-25958.JPG
    Aura-1b4d2.JPG
    Aura_OSE.jpg
    Aura_OSE_2.jpg
  • Bushwhacker:
    Bushwhacke7df9.JPG
    Bushwhacke8db9.JPG
    Bushwhacker_OSE.jpg
    Bushwhacker_OSE_2.jpg
  • Fletcher:
    Fletcher-2e484.JPG
    Fletcher-19be9.JPG
    Fletcher_OSE.jpg
    Fletcher_OSE_2.jpg
  • Fragger:
    Fragger-2e016.JPG
    Fragger-1d14d.JPG
    Fragger_OSE.jpg
    Fragger_OSE_2.jpg
  • Guardian:
    Guardian_2.jpg
    Guardian_OSE.jpg
  • Javelin:
    Javelin_2.jpg
    Javelin_OSE.jpg
  • Kira:
    Kira-2865a.JPG
    Kira-1ee2d.JPG
    Kira_OSE.jpg
    Kira_OSE_2.jpg
  • Nader:
    Nader-2dadb.JPG
    Nader-152c4.JPG
    Nader_OSE.jpg
    Nader_OSE_2.jpg
  • Phantom:
    Phantom-2164b.JPG
    Phantom-1a41a.JPG
    Phantom_OSE.jpg
    Phantom_OSE_2.jpg
  • Phoenix:
    Phoenix-2e3e4.JPG
    Phoenix-17f0e.JPG
    Phoenix_OSE.jpg
    Phoenix_OSE_2.jpg
  • Proxy:
    Proxy-2455c.JPG
    Proxy-16085.JPG
    Proxy_OSE.jpg
    Proxy_OSE_2.jpg
  • Redeye:
    Redeye-2b3ff.JPG
    Redeye-11698.JPG
    Redeye_OSE.jpg
  • Rhino:
    Rhino-2e0f9.JPG
    Rhino-10bbe.JPG
    Rhino_OSE.jpg
    Rhino_OSE_2.jpg
  • Sawbonez:
    Sawbonez-2959e.JPG
    Sawbonez-13cf2.JPG
    Sawbonez_OSE.jpg
    Sawbonez_OSE_2.jpg
  • Skyhammer:
    Skyhammer-21b5.JPG
    Skyhammer-8dca.JPG
    Skyhammer_OSE.jpg
    Skyhammer_OSE_2.jpg
  • Sparks:
    Sparks-2b77f.JPG
    Sparks-1f6e6.JPG
    Sparks_OSE.jpg
  • Stoker:
    Stoker-296be.JPG
    Stoker-1a434.JPG
    Stoker_OSE.jpg
  • Thunder:
    Thunder-21f01.JPG
    Thunder-1f21e.JPG
    Thunder_OSE.jpg
  • Turtle:
    Turtle_2.jpg
    Turtle_OSE.jpg
  • Vassili:
    Vassili-2b2bc.JPG
    Vassili-10884.JPG
    Vassili_OSE.jpg
    Vassili_OSE_2.jpg

Exclusive Loadouts:
These are the loadouts which are only available to Splash Damage or Nexon employees. They are listed separately since they were never available to normal players. No skin previews for those, sorry...
4_Exclusives_1.jpg
4_Exclusives_2.jpg

Version 17.0 release notes:
  • Added Ranked Season 4 loadouts and skin previews for all mercs except Guardian and Javelin (not available for them)
  • Added new Obsidian loadouts and skin preview for Fragger
  • Added Jackal's Eve event loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
Post edited by Djiesse on

Comments